SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:57 am

I was in favor of Abigail for Bachelorette but now have some doubts. 1. I don't know that it's the best for her and would think that dating irl would be less stressful.  2. Can we really trust Fleiss et al to do the best for her? I don't think so. 3. Reality hit with a thump for me when she told Matt that her children will likely be deaf. I would think that it would be hard to expect a whole group of guys to be okay with that without educating them first. It's a big ask before you develop feelings for someone, imo. If she is asked and decides to do it, then I'll definitely root for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I was in favor of Abigail for Bachelorette but now have some doubts. 1. I don't know that it's the best for her and would think that dating irl would be less stressful.  2. Can we really trust Fleiss et al to do the best for her? I don't think so. 3. Reality hit with a thump for me when she told Matt that her children will likely be deaf. I would think that it would be hard to expect a whole group of guys to be okay with that without educating them first. It's a big ask before you develop feelings for someone, imo. If she is asked and decides to do it, then I'll definitely root for her.

IMO Abigail is great at self advocacy and that makes her someone who can set a strong example for others who have any sort of challenge. If she was lead, early on the cast could be put through a group activity that simulates deafness. It would be interesting to watch and also be a reality check. Agree that there would be guys who haven’t thought about what if a future child was born with a challenge of some sort. It could also be thought-provoking for viewers and perhaps bring more of understanding about families with children that need adaptations.
That said, who is Abigail as a woman? I would want to know more than she is deaf. Colton the virgin is an example of how tptb latches on to a thing and gets stuck. I want to see what the edit does with Abigail on a 1-1 with Matt.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:44 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 See my post upthread. He is so predictable.

He's putting out the feeler's.

snipped

I think they have their thoughts on who they want, then wait for viewer's reaction. MF will tweet out asking who do we want as the 'ette. He usually does this after the one they are thinking about, gets eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:57 pm

@albean99 @notarose  I agree with you both.  I think Abigail is much more than a person with a hearing impairment.  However I don't doubt for a moment that tptb would muck this up beyond belief.  I just don't trust them.  They have yet to show me they have any understanding of the world that does not consist of the usual suspects and some accomplished diverse women who are used as plot points.

However, much like Charlie Brown when Lucy has the football, I live in hope each season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1358218150051864576?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:40 pm

MF has issue's with time frames. laugh out loud Soon could be a month from now. Oh dear, just had a thought.

Can you imagine if it's Victoria?  She apparently deactivated her IG! affraid He always tweets that when someone has been eliminated to get reaction. Is that why the major make over?

ETA: A very redeeming article!!

Bachelor’s ‘Queen’ Victoria Larson Apologizes to Fellow Contestants Amid Accusations of Bullying: I’ll ‘Do Better Next Time’
“I think in my effort to make my opinions heard it may have been perceived as bullying by some, and I feel bad if my words or actions offended anyone. I take time each day to reflect and learn the lessons,” the 28-year-old reality TV star wrote in a since-deleted Instagram Story acknowledging her ups and downs with other contestants on the ABC dating show. “I think it’s important to learn from the past, live in the present, and to always move forward with a positive attitude. We learn more each day about social media and how it impacts us. I just want to encourage us all to be more positive and supportive.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-victoria-larson-is-sorry-for-bullying-other-contestants/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:12 pm

@GuardianAngel I don’t want to imagine. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 318829699 MF’s ratios are so messed up! It’s like we got Tayshia’s love story, score one for viewers, so now we’ll be forced to suffer at least 2 seasons of awfulness. Hoping they’ll relegate queen Vic to BIP and count it as a point in their annoying equation no no

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:19 am

I think Katie is leaving tomorrow thats why the producers are testing the waters.. Katie got the Bachelorette edit.. She is so far out of top 10 that I dont know how they would spin this... Sarah said Bri was among the first set of people to comfort her when the group called her out BUT the producers only chose to present Katie as the Messiah.. She definitely got the Bachelorette edit.. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:42 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I think Katie is leaving tomorrow thats why the producers are testing the waters.. Katie got the Bachelorette edit.. She is so far out of top 10 that I dont know how they would spin this... Sarah said Bri was among the first set of people to comfort her when the group called her out BUT the producers only chose to present Katie as the Messiah.. She definitely got the Bachelorette edit.. JMO
I can think of 3 good reasons to announce Katie.
She has a lot of positive buzz around her.
An early announcement shifts viewers to focus more on Matt’s connections than on who will be the next Bette from the remaining girls.
It changes the old pattern of going far gives you a better change of being next lead which means in the future any fakers will have to come up with a different game plan.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:51 am

As per @sportsgirl94 sleuthing, Katie on Nov 17 th she changed her IG bio and on Nov 23rd she posted an IG story on a plane.

She also posted on IG Nov 23rd with music:

"you don't always need a plan, sometimes you just need to breathe trust let go and see what happens"

and her post:
ventwithkatiee  11.23.2020
I can’t emphasize enough how much I’ve missed y’all ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH69A59FXjW/

It will be interesting if she was playing by the rules and didn't surface until after filming like some others. At the time, I thought the content was questionable considering the lyrics chosen. I thought she would have gone further with that type of song being played.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5802-katie-thurston-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1478045

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:55 am

@notarose interesting reasons.. I actually don't want Katie for Bachelorette.. I feel the show needs Abigail's sweetness after this season's negativity.. I also want Abigail for good representation BUT I am uber worried that production would mess with that purity.. Maybe we can have 2 Bachelorette so less pressure and scripting.. 

I want Katie for BIP though... Katie is using Kaitlyn playbook so I feel i know how her ette journey would play out.. I need some freshness and Abigail provides that.. 
JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:03 am

Something just came to me.. Who would be productions choice? Who would be easy to control and manipulate amongst the fan favorite?? Who do we really know without the magic of editing? I currently dont know Katie's story (we only know the story the producers want to tell), I don't know if Abigail can carry a full season because we haven't seen her personality.. I dont know why Bri is being relegated to the background... So many unknowns.. 

Is it possible to announce the Bachelorette before the participants exits the show?? What if its one of the Top 7 but they announce it to distract us from Rachel's drama?  JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love