SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:00 pm

HEA wrote:I don’t see Blake mature somehow… falling in love with Clare… then crushing on Tayshia…. Then shortly after Katie…

Seems either desperate and emotionally needy. Imo

He said he had 3 serious relationships. He is 30. Meaning an average of 3 years each. Even said the 4th would have difficulty to top those relationships…. Said in his promo with Clare. Said he dates older women too.

First thing his hockey buddy next to him, Blake said… I know you think I am not mature.

Because he has a job and a beard doesn’t mean he is mature imo

However, he is career driven. Loves animals. Loves his dogs. Loves nature. That’s high qualities in my book.

It will be interesting to see how prods will edit him

But I bet'cha he's not gonna say "Hey, I got new boots"  rofl rofl rofl rofl (sorry, couldn't resist)

Last edited by alwayscooking on Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:01 pm

I only jumped in to say about Blake that if Katie did choose him then thank goodness because that means he WON'T be jumping into Michelle's season.

I just don't see the appeal with him, sorry not sorry.

(OK leaving now back into the abyss TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698 )
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:17 pm

@provenceguy I'm with you.  I don't hate Blake, he's just eh to me.  At least now he won't be the Bachelor.  I like Katie and if she's happy that's what matters.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Holy Smokes!
 https://instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop?utm_medium=copy_link
TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Screen89

This for me is great. I'm so sick of the hypocrisy.

It really gets under my skin when someone pretends to be of certain character then does something like this.

As if he's the only one, if true, that went on the show for exposure.

I like Blake and the guy that he is. I just don't see him and Katie together. Two very different life styles. IMO there's no way she's going to move to Hamilton Ontario, nothing wrong with Hamilton, that's in my back yard, it's just not a city that I see Katie wanting to live in. Going through Blakes IG he is a typical down to earth animal lover young man. Completely different lifestyle between the two imo. After her season ends, I don't see her moving and I don't see Blake moving to the U.S.A jmo's.

Actually I hope the spoiler is wrong. But, if that's who she chooses, there's a love story, and they try to make it work, that's all I can ask for.

Good thing comes in three's. K/Jason Kevin/Astrid, time for another American and Canadian?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:30 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:54 am

@GuardianAngel I couldn't agree more. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:02 am

I am not sure if he is a good guy or if he is building his followers... he answers to each who leaves a comment

blakemoynes
Verified
It’s natural to drool over our Canadian @beavertails. But today, Koho was so excessive that I just had to let him in on it…

Nice to finally get out in Toronto and enjoy my spots again

#ohcanada #beavertails

June 13

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:33 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:43 pm

HEA wrote:

Well, yes, but Thomas needed to be quicker on his feet on that one. How hard is it to say something like, "I don't think anyone here is thinking about that just yet. We are here to see if we can find love with Katie, and to perhaps have an interesting experience along the way." If you've seen the show long enough, you can come up with a suitable response. He acted like he had no idea whatsoever how to handle that question.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:05 pm

@Amethyst agree. I am not sure he is a smart cookie giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love