SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:04 pm

Sorry if double

Nick Viall on What Viewers Didn’t See on ‘Bachelorette’ Group Date — Including What Katie Thurston Said About Blake Moynes

“Blake is going to get crap, obviously, for someone who fell in love with Clare [Crawley] without validation, fell in love with Tayshia [Adams] without validation. So, when he’s [saying], ‘I’m in love with Katie,’ it’s fair to question [it],” the former Bachelor said on Us Weekly’s “Here for the Right Reasons” podcast about the season 16 contestant. “I don’t question that he believes what he says. I just kind of question, like, ‘Do you just kind of love hard, bro?’”

While Nick noted that he doesn’t “know the back story” of how Blake ended up on Katie’s season, she exclusively told Us that they chatted via DMs before season 17 started.

“It sounds like there was some dialogue between Katie and Blake. I don’t think it was to the degree that it was with [me and] Kaitlyn,” Nick continued, referring to his pre-show relationship with season 11 star Kaitlyn Bristowe. “[For us], it was like a pretty intense, you know, two months of dialogue, but I do think Blake will go far.”

While ABC teased Blake’s appearance in the promo for the June 28 episode, the “Viall Files” host told Us that Katie informed him about the Canadian’s arrival when Nick was at the New Mexico resort to film Monday’s group date.

“I think Katie had met him. I don’t know for sure. She had told me about it and it was filmed. They didn’t use it, but it was filmed,” Nick explained, adding that there’s “so many moving pieces” on The Bachelorette and too much to cover from the group date — including Katie’s story about an experience with sexual assault — to introduce Blake.

“The stuff that came out on the date with Thomas [Jacobs] and obviously Katie’s story, you want to give that its rightful air and oxygen and its space for Katie to be heard. And I think that was really brave of her,” Nick told Us. “So it doesn’t shock me with all that going on that we’ll see Blake in next episode.”

While some Bachelor alums don’t have success when trying to crash the season, Nick was Kaitlyn’s runner-up. He recalled the men on her season knowing he was a threat shortly after his arrival.

“I’ll be interesting to see how the guys respond to him,” Nick said, noting that Aaron Clancy will likely take issue as he has been involved in all of this season’s drama. “That’s already pretty predictable. But the Greg‘s of it all, right? Because what was interesting about me showing up for Kaitlyn’s season is just how much Shawn [Booth] hated me. … If I didn’t show up, I mean, it would have, like, the season was over and that made it interesting because Shawn was very much the front-runner and Shawn just hated me. But will Greg hate Blake? Will Michael hate Blake? [Will] Connor? … I just don’t see those guys being like Shawn.”

For Nick’s complete recap of Monday’s episode, listen to Us Weekly’s “Here for the Right Reasons” podcast.

Back to top Go down

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:17 pm

^^ either she met him or she didn’t. cantstopl duh

Because he she filmed, my guess is that it was not in spirit Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 pm

If this is true and they DM'd each other before the show, then this really puts a damper on the season for me, especially if she chose him in the end. Why not just continue the chatting outside of the show? I would imagine many former contestants that would've jumped at the chance to be 'ette depending on who the producers had in mind imo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:15 am

bachelordata
🎆 A few days late but excited to share the first Fireworks Analysis for Bachelorette! Since you were curious, I’m looking at when contestants received a date with fireworks and how long they lasted.

🧨 Rocket indicates when the fireworks date occurred (week of the show, not episode)
⚪ Contestant picture shows the week they were eliminated
💍 Yellow ring around the contestant indicates they were the season winner.

Note: Kaitlyn Bristowe’s season did not have any fireworks. Becca Kufrin’s season had fireworks on a 2-on-1 date but both people had been eliminated and they still showed the fireworks go off while Becca was alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:21 am

Well…… Greg has now 131,000+ followers……….. mission accomplished (and we are only episode 3)

bachelordata
Your 24 hour Instagram growth update is here! If you're new around here, check out the information below.

✅ People are ordered by most followers to least.
✅ The blue line chart is included to show growth rate. The y-axis is not consistent across contestants.
🟦 Blue box how each person ranks in total followers gained.
💖 Pink box shows how each person ranks for growth RATE.

(📸: ABC)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:32 am

^^^
On Andy’s season Nick had fireworks. It was before HTD. They played would you rather then there was fireworks. Josh must have also had fireworks (I don’t recall as I thought Josh was yuk) making it twice that season.
Emily had fireworks three times. Once alone as she let her date go beforehand. Once on a group date - maybe after sailing - with both Jef and Arie present. Once with Arie in Prague while they were on a riverboat.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:36 pm

quietpal wrote:If this is true and they DM'd each other before the show, then this really puts a damper on the season for me, especially if she chose him in the end. Why not just continue the chatting outside of the show? I would imagine many former contestants that would've jumped at the chance to be 'ette depending on who the producers had in mind imo.

I understand your point, but for me,  it only makes this season more interesting.  Katie and Blake may have talked a little through DM's but as Nick said it was nothing like what he and Kaitlyn did.  I can easily see why Katie wouldn't give up the opportunity of The Bachelorette, just because she may have texted Blake doesn't mean he's "the one".  Look at Kaitlyn, she ended up choosing Shawn.  

I'm really curious to see how this plays out, to see the chemistry between Katie and Blake.  If it's true guys left early I wonder how much her decision to keep Blake played into that.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:42 pm

This was from Bachelornation.Scoop IG story today

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Screen90

https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/?hl=en
StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Screen91
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
quietpal wrote:If this is true and they DM'd each other before the show, then this really puts a damper on the season for me, especially if she chose him in the end. Why not just continue the chatting outside of the show? I would imagine many former contestants that would've jumped at the chance to be 'ette depending on who the producers had in mind imo.

I understand your point, but for me,  it only makes this season more interesting.  Katie and Blake may have talked a little through DM's but as Nick said it was nothing like what he and Kaitlyn did.  I can easily see why Katie wouldn't give up the opportunity of The Bachelorette, just because she may have texted Blake doesn't mean he's "the one".  Look at Kaitlyn, she ended up choosing Shawn.  

I'm really curious to see how this plays out, to see the chemistry between Katie and Blake.  If it's true guys left early I wonder how much her decision to keep Blake played into that.

How do you/we know what they say, how long. How often, etc.
How Nick know?

Blake says in Katie teaser…. “Bla  bla bla she is the one”

Nick mention about Blake falling hard with 3 bachelorettes in a row IS a concern. As I said, I believe Blake has issues with his emotions and long term relationships. Clare, Tayshia and Katie are so different that we cannot endorse this as Blake has a type.

Having a pre-show contact/discussion is certainly a huge advantage because the awkwardness is in the past, the basic  questions answered. It is as if they had already few dates together.

Not really fair with other guys who have an obvious disadvantage.

Anyway. I am thinking prods must have been so very happy to see Katie infatuated with Greg and wonder how many suggestions were made to push her in his direction knowing full well what happened with Blake.

Then, no surprise Andrew or Justin had zero chances. She concentrated all her attention on 2 individuals.

I hope to not dislike Blake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:16 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for sharing.

Truth is coming out…

I can see Greg being overwhelmed by his luck to be selected by lead wit FIR and a 1-1 and probably all the signs Katie was chasing him… how lucky! He had nothing to do but kiss her and just go with the flow until he wanted out around hometown, maybe before if he didn’t want to involve his family…

Greg is a fluke. He looked physically like her ex and she created a fairytale putting wants and wishes in a guy who was nothing but ordinary guy looking for business opportunities and just didn’t fell in love with her. Not saying he didn’t like her, he probably was very flattered too. But engagement? Run baby run!

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:53 pm

HEA wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

How do you/we know what they say, how long. How often, etc.
How Nick know?

Blake says in Katie teaser…. “Bla  bla bla she is the one”

Nick mention about Blake falling hard with 3 bachelorettes in a row IS a concern. As I said, I believe Blake has issues with his emotions and long term relationships. Clare, Tayshia and Katie are so different that we cannot endorse this as Blake has a type.

Having a pre-show contact/discussion is certainly a huge advantage because the awkwardness is in the past, the basic  questions answered. It is as if they had already few dates together.

Not really fair with other guys who have an obvious disadvantage.

Anyway. I am thinking prods  must have been so very happy to see Katie infatuated with Greg and wonder how many suggestions were made to push her in his direction knowing full well what happened with Blake.

Then, no surprise Andrew or Justin had zero chances. She concentrated all her attention on 2 individuals.

I hope to not dislike Blake.

@HEA, I believe that Blake and Katie talked before she left for filming.  I think Blake pursued her, and why wouldn't she talk to him, she had no reason at the time to think he would join her cast.  I doubt they saw each other because of traveling restrictions.   I agree that texting with the lead before hand can give you advantage, Blake also started late, so that's also a bit of a disadvantage.  I look at Kaitlyn's season, even though Nick and Kaitlyn had such a strong physical attraction, Kaitlyn was fixated on Shawn from night one, and I'm assuming Nick had a much greater advantage than what Blake will have had.  
I had no opinion of Blake or Katie, I didn't watch any of their seasons.  I read the comments on Blake being so in love with everyone, and that he came across as a very intense person, so I decided to do my own research.  I listened to some podcasts he was on, and did some serious internet stalking laugh out loud.  Blake seems like a really nice man, he's close with his family, loves his job, and his pets, outgoing, and doesn't take himself too seriously.   He explained what happened with Clare and why he seemed so intense., and laughed at himself about it.  He also made a point to call Clare and Dale to congratulate them and to apologize for apparently spouting off about how they weren't going to work out after Clare told the boys she chose Dale.  I thought that was a nice gesture.  He explained his past relationships, one was when he was really young (19-21) , so really only 2.  He said they were fine, but still just missing something.  I don't see him as in this for fame, but he said, he's 30 and looking for "the one", doesn't want to settle.  

What I thought was so interesting was in some of his interviews he was commenting about Katie, and how great she seemed.  On his IG page in some of the comments from pics that would have been posted during the time Katie was on Matt's season, people were saying he should date Katie.  There's a lot of people out there that thought they'd be a great match.  And I gotta agree. I also think that if Tayshia thought Blake wasn't an decent guy, she wouldn't have forwarded his request to join Katie's season. I'm excited to see how this all plays out, I'm always a sucker for a good love story. Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:15 pm

I am optimistic about this relationship, and haven't seen anything yet that is too concerning or indicates that it can't work out.

They both seem like decent/average people - no significant red flags that pop up. Even geographical distance can be managed. Has either of them directly said that they are not open to moving?

Again, I don't see any evidence to prove anything either way, yet.

Another thing that makes me hopeful for a "love story" is that Blake chose to come back. Katie gave the other men a shot, and just seems to gravitate towards Blake. Why not? I love a good love story <3

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love