SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:38 pm

I just came here to post the same thing.

Someone is having fun with RS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:55 pm

I'm not saying that RS is correct, but wouldn't they be towing tptb line and denying things until the lead is announced regardless?

RS has not had the greatest track record when it comes to announcing the next lead and since this is taped, IMO they still have time to change their mind regardless. We know they have had people tape intros and then change their mind. They can do that here. Instead of who they announced...if they announced anyone...they can just edit that segment out and instead show an intro package that they taped after.

Personally, Katie would be my top pick for the simple reason she is clearly not a virgin, she doesn't mind speaking up, she is no shrinking flower, is articulate and doesn't take herself too seriously. When tptb mess with her like they inevitably will, I don't think it will have as much of an effect on her as it might with Abigail.

Because of the open sex talk, vibrator, many see her season being kind of like Kaitlyn 2.0. Personally, she reminds me more of an Ali...self aware and knows how to play the game. I would be down with another season like that. Even though Ali wasn't my favourite Bette, her season was one of my favourites because she ended up with a great group of guys and she was fun to watch. I think Katie could be even better, it's just too bad there is no travel...unless they go to Hawaii!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Sprite wrote:I'm not saying that RS is correct, but wouldn't they be towing tptb line and denying things until the lead is announced regardless?

RS has not had the greatest track record when it comes to announcing the next lead and since this is taped, IMO they still have time to change their mind regardless. We know they have had people tape intros and then change their mind. They can do that here. Instead of who they announced...if they announced anyone...they can just edit that segment out and instead show an intro package that they taped after.

Personally, Katie would be my top pick for the simple reason she is clearly not a virgin, she doesn't mind speaking up, she is no shrinking flower, is articulate and doesn't take herself too seriously. When tptb mess with her like they inevitably will, I don't think it will have as much of an effect on her as it might with Abigail.

Because of the open sex talk, vibrator, many see her season being kind of like Kaitlyn 2.0. Personally, she reminds me more of an Ali...self aware and knows how to play the game. I would be down with another season like that. Even though Ali wasn't my favourite Bette, her season was one of my favourites because she ended up with a great group of guys and she was fun to watch. I think Katie could be even better, it's just too bad there is no travel...unless they go to Hawaii!

I would like to see the entire season based in Hawaii. Different islands have different "feels" so would be fun for contestants to explore. Gorgeous beaches. Instead of boxing they could have outrigger canoe races!. And last but far from least, SHAVE ICE!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:31 pm

@Doats There are so many things to do in Hawaii. Doing treks up to see the sunset on a volcano...and you need a coat for that. There is horseback riding, 4 wheeling, paddle boarding, waterfalls treks, catamaran/sailboats, parasailing, kite boarding, wind surfing. They could have a traditional luau with all the entertainment including hula dancing. They have fireworks every Friday on Waikiki beach. There is the Polynesian cultural center, the volcanos national park, Pearl Harbour, the Dole plantation, climbing up Diamond Head. They could learn how to make lei's or how to surf. Imagine the fun they could have with the girls falling off the surf board. There is zip lining, snorkling, swimming with turtles or whale watching. There is golfing or helicopter rides around the islands. Gorgeous spa dates.

Typing all this makes me miss it and want to go back so bad!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Sprite wrote:@Doats There are so many things to do in Hawaii. Doing treks up to see the sunset on a volcano...and you need a coat for that. There is horseback riding, 4 wheeling, paddle boarding, waterfalls treks, catamaran/sailboats, parasailing, kite boarding, wind surfing. They could have a traditional luau with all the entertainment including hula dancing. They have fireworks every Friday on Waikiki beach. There is the Polynesian cultural center, the volcanos national park, Pearl Harbour, the Dole plantation, climbing up Diamond Head. They could learn how to make lei's or how to surf. Imagine the fun they could have with the girls falling off the surf board. There is zip lining, snorkling, swimming with turtles or whale watching. There is golfing or helicopter rides around the islands. Gorgeous spa dates.

Typing all this makes me miss it and want to go back so bad!!!

I miss it so much too. After living there (Honolulu) for 4+ years I moved back to the mainland after I married as we thought it best to live in the same state. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2498057887

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:48 pm

@Doats Your partner should have been the one to move! If I met someone who lived in Hawaii I would move in a heartbeat.

I went on vacation and it is absolutely one of the favourite places I have ever seen. I don't understand why they wouldn't film a lockdown season there. For most people, it is pretty exotic and somewhere were they have never been. Aside from all the things to do, the scenery is absolutely spectacular. If I was a producer it would be a no brainer for me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:56 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1358549781937676288?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:58 pm

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 what's with the mind game?? These bachelor producers are something else...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:27 pm

I guess he liked the half time show and won't announce the 'ette. laugh out loud as if he's going to just tweet it out. laugh out loud BTW that's The Weednd, a Canadian boy. Smiley

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1358589713985138689

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:41 pm

The half time show was awful. Sorry Canadians
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:14 pm

He's a world's best-selling music artist. He is getting a lot of praise for the IMO great performance and because all the Canadian dancers and singers, wore masks as part of their costumes.

No new tweets from MF. There's no way IMO that he's going to tweet an announcement.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's a world's best-selling music artist. He is getting a lot of praise for the IMO great performance and because all the Canadian dancers and singers, wore masks as part of their costumes.

No new tweets from MF. There's no way IMO that he's going to tweet an announcement.

Nope, but all this Bachelorette talk sure did quiet the noise of that “other” stuff...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love