SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DonutDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:05 pm

HEA wrote:
CHO wrote:Alot of red flags for Blake - imo.  Like others - it bothers me that Blake jumps from one bachelorette to another.   Andrew S - I could see as F1 - maybe a slowly developing relationship but in the end he gets her - and is maybe a toning down on her impulsivity.  But I wonder why so much emphasis on Greg.  Yes I see that she was taken with him from the beginning - but he has a lot of screencaps in the previews - if as surmised he turns out to be the real villain (bec he dumps her, could not get to a committment in the end).  She said on Nick Viall's podcast, she didn't know how tall Greg was - and she has seemed to throw shade at Greg a few times since filming ended.  But she was crazy about him - gave him the FIR.  Just wondering if he comes back and realizes what he has lost.  Clearly the arrival of Blake bothers him a great deal...

I recall the same kind of edit with Ali and Frank.... and DeAnna and Graham ... and Dez and Brooks.... and let's not forget Ashley H and the Utah jerk who came back to Thailand!!!

It was all about them. Leads were crying and crazy in love with them. Those 3 leads, and now Katie hunted/chased them like crazy but all of the guys went with the flow but after they left, I thought mmm now I get it. They never reciprocated the same passion.

I think we see the same edits. They all have in common that they waited around hometown to bail out. Graham, Brooks and Frank wanted to bail way sooner but prods didn't. Who knows if Greg wanted out sooner too?

I personally see Greg flattered because out of 30 guys, she clearly told him her feelings. So he is very secure. But yes, Blake arrival will put a stone on the lake.

You've made some good comparisons. And it certainly appears that Greg is lukewarm at best. It's hard for me to get excited about a potential romance tho. Have to be patient, I know. I just haven't seen it - yet - with Andrew S. And I'm not sure I am trusting Blake at this point ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

DonutDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:43 pm

@CHO I hope to see a love story with Andrew. But her reaction about Thomas, confirmed by the Nick Viall's file video today, shows a side of Katie I do not like. She doesn't think for herself.

She said something that was striking today with Nick. She loves very tall guys because it feels as they "own her". I was like, WTH? Nobody owns anyone. If a woman feels that way, this is wrong.

So I am coming back to the point where Katie is insecure, she needs reinsurance, needs a guy who will put her on a pedestal. I see that with Andrew, I don't with Blake.

I see Blake focussing a lot on himself. I see him using his partner to put him on a pedestal. I don't think he is realistic and I wonder what happened in his life to be that way. Our personality is forged by our childhood and experiences. I don't see him as a villain but I see him as selfish regarding a relationship.

Andrew, in the last episode, showed his true colors. He respects his partner and will be a considerate partner and lover. He listens and cares. That is in my opinion fantastic qualities in a partner.

Katie on the other hand is not the mature woman I thought she was. I was expecting her to say that watching her season open her eyes to things she was not aware of. Tre may be a good guy but he lied, he flat lied to her. Thomas never said he came to be the next bachelor. That is not what he said. Yet she saw the episode and still remained on her words about Thomas. She even admitted she did not witness the verbal fight between Tre and Thomas. Yet she sided Tre to be true.

Anyways. I hope to see a love story developed with Andrew too.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:02 pm

HEA wrote:@CHO I hope to see a love story with Andrew. But her reaction about Thomas, confirmed by the Nick Viall's file video today, shows a side of Katie I do not like. She doesn't think for herself.

She said something that was striking today with Nick. She loves very tall guys because it feels as they "own her". I was like, WTH? Nobody owns anyone. If a woman feels that way, this is wrong.

So I am coming back to the point where Katie is insecure, she needs reinsurance, needs a guy who will put her on a pedestal. I see that with Andrew, I don't with Blake.

I see Blake focussing a lot on himself. I see him using his partner to put him on a pedestal. I don't think he is realistic and I wonder what happened in his life to be that way. Our personality is forged by our childhood and experiences. I don't see him as a villain but I see him as selfish regarding a relationship.

Andrew, in the last episode, showed his true colors. He respects his partner and will be a considerate partner and lover. He listens and cares. That is in my opinion fantastic qualities in a partner.

Katie on the other hand is not the mature woman I thought she was. I was expecting her to say that watching her season open her eyes to things she was not aware of. Tre may be a good guy but he lied, he flat lied to her. Thomas never said he came to be the next bachelor. That is not what he said. Yet she saw the episode and still remained on her words about Thomas. She even admitted she did not witness the verbal fight between Tre and Thomas. Yet she sided Tre to be true.

Anyways. I hope to see a love story developed with Andrew too.

clapping! :yes: I agree
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:09 pm

Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:21 pm

notarose wrote:
Source

Yep as I figured, Blake is getting more attention now then when he was on the Clare/Tayshia season Suspect
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:56 pm

okay... I am going to say that is only my opinion here but....... cute couple? Raison (hidden) why he left? This would explain Katie's anger? the deception and acting ?

we have seen women forming a couple during the bachelor season... so why not men?

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:29 am

alwayscooking wrote:I'm excited to see how things play out between Katie and Blake.   There's no denying the chemistry between these two, and that's what I like to see.  After listening to Katie on Nick's podcast, they sound like they'd be a perfect match, and I'm here for it!
Me too. Now that we know how little they talked before the show, it’s clear that the first meeting decided everything. Sparks were flying, Katie was blushing. It’s safe to say that Blake made a good first impression. :yes:

The season needs him. Of course there will be drama around Blake, but if the guys decide gang up and tattle on him too, they will have an unpleasant (and well deserved) surprise IMO.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:08 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/c7e9f511-8850-4283-8978-d38211ded9f4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:06 am

Podcasts are so convenient for producers to deliver messages eh?

First, we had yesterday Katie explaining she never talked to Blake but received a video from him because videos do not remain in the history of their Instagram...

Then we have Blake.

The funny thing is bachelor nation will take for granted that they never chated. This is like a starving person giving her favorite cake and say nuh nuh, not allowed to eat it!

She is the queen of sex-positivity. I just do not trust she missed the opportunity and curiosity to chat with candidates who JUST returned from the most recent season, just to know what to expect. Negotiations didn't happen the previous day of her premiere. IMO

The way they acted with each other was nothing less than awkward because they met online, they are also not certified 2 years Acting Asper actors and they had to pretend. Katie could not be a B*** and say: Hell yeah, please join in and Shoot the other guys! She had to bring suspense, be hesitant, when in fact she knew full well he was coming! Again, I am positive that Blake told her he was applying before the premiere. MAYBE they didn't know if producers will accept, but they knew he applied.

Nick insisted so much about her teary eyes when Tayshia announced the news. Edits cut Edits. Easy to tell and cut. She also admitted she crushed on Dr. Jo and Blake because of the 2 guys she had in mind from Tayshia's season.

Who knows that before the producers contacted her, SHE flirted with Blake? .... sex-positive uh?

Nope. For me, the awkwardness and the immediate chemistry we'll see next episode is not out of the blue. It started before the premiere online.

Now... if she crushed on Blake, she missed the memo that he was far gone with Clare... and then Tayshia. Yes, life must go on but no break in between? And now this urge to join Katie because "she is the one"?

Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:15 am

@HEA Yes I completely agree with everything you stated. I mean are they trying to hype up his entrance as if people did not have enough time not seeing him again. Odd as well that Blake gets to do a podcast while still actively airing on the new season. Isn't this unusual for a (rumored) F1 to get? What do I know anyway it could be hype for F2 and Bach lead or he truly is F1. Still them chatting even if through videos is suspect to say the least and if she already had her eye on Blake before she was chosen as Ette, then no doubt their chatting was much more than either is willing to admit IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:37 am

@chasus71 It seems that the rules changed. They used to be private and quiet until they were kicked out or the finale aired, except the lead who did numerous interviews to promote the season

now it seems that it is a free for all as long as they do not spoil the season. Social Media change everything in the last 5 years. Now they introduce the contestants before the premiere. I think they understood that RS was spoiling it season after season anyway so IMO they took control of it. And overall, I think that's the idea, instead of being controlled by social media, IMO, they decided to try to control the spoilers, etc. Plus the fact that the show is no longer so popular now. In my opinion, they should remove the private option on Instagram...

Now producers even give contestants pictures to choose from so they can use them on their Instagram. Producers understand that the main motivation to join the show is gaining followers to be able to gain $$ from sponsors. Nobody is blind about the real motivations... only few people outside the show rofl

It is now impossible to ignore Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, podcasts, etc. People use their phones and rumors spread lightning fast on the web.

So it is no surprise to me that producers are using the podcasts to deliver messages or limit rumors...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love