SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:09 am

@luvnunity my point is that his friends are not supportive and IF he was F1 then I would assume the reverse. That's my point.

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:15 am

luvnunity wrote:It’s during filming.  They most likely took the shuttle to the field where they played Bash Ball.  If you look at the Bromance video on the Bachelorette IG, in the human pyramid they do, Connor is at the top of that pyramid with the same cut off shirt.  Greg has on a black tee, but as you can see in the above pic,Greg has on a black tee under his jacket. I’m guessing the same is true for Justin. Why else would ABC post a group pic of the guys if it wasn’t taken during filming?

I see only Connor wht the same shirt. and I see no shirt on Greg on the pic but I trust you to see one.
It means nothing to me. Connor may like this shirt and use it. If all 3 had the same, I would agree. not here.
It is a possibility though. also why only 3 guys and not the others? scratch
It is only 1 picture and not several like press release do.
I don't think this was taken on the resorts. I don't think any guys were allowed to use their cellular to take pictures too.
But then, Greg lives in NYC and Connor in Nashville. So who knows?

MY opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:59 pm

luvnunity wrote:
HEA wrote:TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Friend10
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPwm2inJGKy/

why all his friends are private except one? do they post pictures together and that would show him on them?

All of them have zero mentions except their names. They all pretty much look the same.  I find that pretty fishy as it is very common to add mottos or emails or whatever.

99% of the accounts are private AND not very supportive but mostly mocking him... and they are all Private. If we click on Like, we see they are friends.

Then this comment on June 5th ... hope he sees this  TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f602  TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f3a5

He answered just above thanks sweets.... so he saw it right?

this gives me the vibe that he asked his friends to be private and they find it hilarious that he went on the show.

I don't think this friend would just post an old picture for wishing his Bday. I don't see him much on his account, so this imo is a real memory on june 5th.

anyways... I am wondering how many weirdos contacted them about Greg being all private. Overall not very supportive. That's the feeling I have. and potentially they share pictures involving Greg.

I’m confused on what this all is even supposed to prove/disprove.  The friends have probably always been private or are now private because they know people will go clicking on their pages simply because they have an attachment to Greg.  I know I would do the same, especially after how things blew up last season for Rachael because of people digging through her friends’ SM.  Not saying he has anything to hide, but some people just don’t want Randos going through their stuff.  
@luvnunity, I am guessing this is about Greg? I have no idea why there is so much of a deal made here.

I am sure you have it right with regards to that one pic, it happened during filming, and likely from that group date. Considering they are wearing the same clothes as that video....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:03 am

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1412260556774404104?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:24 am

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:54 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1412393702669049867?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:11 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1412471866346909705?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:18 pm

https://youtu.be/adL6hHRJSFI
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:37 am

Katie's not wrong, but her propensity to lecture/school the fan base gets tiresome. Of course all we see is what production chooses to show us, along with what cast members post on social media.

I personally tend not to notice Tourette symptoms if they are not pronounced.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love