SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:57 am

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:27 am

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Becabe10
NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 A3b94710

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:45 am

There’s some things on social media that were uncovered last night about Andrew and Justin.  I am not linking them as I don’t think I am allowed to.  Plus, the language and other terms used is inappropriate Honestly, hoping Katie is with Blake now.

If anyone is interested in reading them, check out Reddit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:51 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:There’s some things on social media that were uncovered last night about Andrew and Justin.  I am not linking them as I don’t think I am allowed to.  Plus, the language and other terms used is inappropriate Honestly, hoping Katie is with Blake now.

The tweets are very disappointing, IMO particularly from Justin. My understanding is that one (or some) of Andrew's tweets are from his mid-teens, and all of Justin's are.

I've seen a lot of similar attitudes in the urban kids I've taught over the years -- not all of them, but maybe 2/3 of them. They grow up in a tough world, and it's often reflected in their behavior and attitudes. I'm guessing that Andrew S. grew up disadvantaged, but Justin, however, graduated from a respected suburban high school (Mount Hebron in Ellicott City, Howard County, Maryland.) Howard County funds its schools generously and has an excellent reputation among Maryland public school systems. Mount Hebron has a 95% 4-year graduation rate and a 41% AP course participation rate. So Justin went to school with some very focused, responsible, high-achieving students. It's probably a big part of the reason that he was recruited to a respected public university (UMBC.)

Hopefully both men have grown, or have the capacity to grow. This should serve as a good reminder to cast members to review and scrub their social media accounts.

Last edited by Amethyst on Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:52 am

Amethyst wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:There’s some things on social media that were uncovered last night about Andrew and Justin.  I am not linking them as I don’t think I am allowed to.  Plus, the language and other terms used is inappropriate Honestly, hoping Katie is with Blake now.

The tweets are very disappointing, IMO particularly from Justin.

I've seen a lot of similar attitudes in the urban kids I've taught over the years -- not all of them, but maybe 2/3 of them. They grow up in a tough world, and it's often reflected in their behavior and attitudes. I'm guessing that Andrew S. grew up disadvantaged, but Justin, however, graduated from a respected suburban high school (Mount Hebron in Ellicott City, Howard County, Maryland.) Howard County funds its schools generously and has an excellent reputation among Maryland public school systems. Mount Hebron has a 95% 4-year graduation rate and a 41% AP course participation rate. So Justin went to school with some very focused, responsible, high-achieving students. It's probably a big part of the reason that he was recruited to a respected public university (UMBC.)

Hopefully both men have grown, or have the capacity to grow. This should serve as a good reminder to cast members to review and scrub their social media accounts.

Had friends who paid through the nose to purchase a house in Howard County because of the school system there. So ITA.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:21 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

The tweets are very disappointing, IMO particularly from Justin.

Had friends who paid through the nose to purchase a house in Howard County because of the school system there.  So ITA.

They pay high taxes as well. I did a part of my student teaching (many years ago) in Howard County, and the amount of money that I observed being poured into the public schools there was stunning. Literally every day my school would get shipments of books, materials, and/or technology. No expense was spared.

I've spent most of my career teaching children of color, mainly black children. My observation is that traditionally there has been a lot of homophobia in the black community. Those slurs would not have been at all unusual among students of his generation. However, about the time that Justin was going through school, I started to notice a change. Children started to be more accepting. It was slow, but steady. Hopefully the trend continues. The fact that Justin tweeted what he did as a teen does not surprise me. But again, hopefully he has grown since then.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:49 am

I am not a reddit user so i don't know where to even look

I googled and it seems that the rumor now is that Andrew is active on Tinder with a picture of him and his cousin??  cantstopl

That made my day.

Not only he just ended his football season in Vienna, Austria on July 3rd (which means that he was NOT in the USA on July 3rd) but he posted a picture WITH his cousin that is on public Instagram grab? AND if he came back to the USA, he is right now in quarantine as far as I know

Rumors against top 3 are coming out as well as falses accounts etc  2pop

The other dirt I found (and posted here by me) is that he got arrested a few years back for an over-limit in alcohol test, paid a $500 fine. done. Considering he is a POC, sadly but nonetheless a young person who likes to party like 99% of young people of his age and who also loves to drink... that is not really a sin IMO, just very common.

regarding tweets. If this is what I think it is, then yes, I guess, none of the contestants are angels. Young people have no brain when it is Social Media sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:49 pm

Please delete

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:50 pm

Blake posted 19 posts on Instagram since May 3 (including ads) - account verified 193K

Andrew posted 6 posts on Instagram since May 2 (no ads) - not verified 35.8K

Greg posted 4 posts on Instagram since June 5 (no ads) - not verified 180K

Jason and Tayshia are following Blake. Tayshia is understandable as he was part of her season. Jason? That’s interesting. Did he met Blake? Or possibly know Blake is F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:30 pm

The Bachelorette twitter page posted these, nice pics
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 E5ys_910
NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 E5ytao10
NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 E5ytav10
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:48 pm

The guys clean up nicely, don't they?  Smiley
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love