SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Contestants have been able to (for the most part) handle the FS week without losing it for 20 years. However, for the last few seasons, they have been forced to stay together in the same house, which makes it a lot harder.
If Greg thought he had it in the bag, seeing Blake coming back from his date with a smug grin on his face could definitely have made him go crazy.

I believe “falling for you” is used by most leads to multiple people. It doesn’t have that much weight, and basically means “our relationship is going well”. “I love you” though, has only been said to more than one person by Ben H and Arie, unless I’m mistaken.
All JMO

Last edited by blueblues on Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:19 pm

@CHO absolutely IA!

Personally, I'm not the type to scream and yell. I wouldn't get involved in that manner if I couldn't settle him down and point out the facts. To me that's a strong indication how he would react anytime something doesn't go his way. My reaction would be, goodbye.

But who knows, there have been many strange sequences of events with this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@CHO absolutely IA!

Personally, I'm not the type to scream and yell. I wouldn't get involved in that manner if I couldn't settle him down and point out the facts. To me that's a strong indication how he would react anytime something doesn't go his way. My reaction would be, goodbye.

But who knows, there have been many strange sequences of events with this franchise.

My guess is they both escalated to a heated level. How she’s conducting herself when she asks to have her ticket booked, and Greg isn’t even on the scene at that point, tells me she might be a hot head too. Not a good combo IMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:46 pm

We haven't seen the "fight" - but if as described - I would run for the hills myself (not my way of dealing). What I have noticed is that Greg is sensitive - he teared up when he told K about his Dad, he teared up when hearing Michael tell the guys about losing his wife. He has been very uneasy the whole season - about Katie's feelings towards him. And he also seems well-liked in the house by the other guys. He told Katie he didn't like expressing his feelings about her in front of the other guys. (respects their feelings). He says he can't "read" her. So things don't roll off his back easily. And he just doesn't know how to deal with all of this - and Blake ! I'm not getting the impression that it is his way or nothing. I just think he is very frustrated - and I think he has good reason to question if she is saying things to him and then sleeping with other guys. This is an unusual situation - and perhaps they will find a way to compromise - to work it out - in the end.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:47 pm

jojo47 wrote:

My guess is they both escalated to a heated level. How she’s conducting herself when she asks to have her ticket booked, and Greg isn’t even on the scene at that point, tells me she might be a hot head too. Not a good combo IMO.

She does lose it - as far as her temper goes - she had a real screaming match with one of the girls on Matt James' season !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:48 pm

This big fight and Greg leaving, Katie declaring "Book me a flight - I'm done" and then Tayshia asking someone "what are you doing here" makes me guess Greg left and came back after he cooled down.

As much as I hate to give RS credit, this is truly a Sh*t show if they had this big fight and it's shown in all its glory. Sign me up to watch!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:09 pm

When she is talking about Greg, you can see and hear what she says. They are piecing together a love story with Blake by mixing voiceovers with the ITM's. If Katie could tell Greg that she has fallen in love with him, she would. We know that they're not gonna let that happen this early. Brad got away with it but that was the FSD. I'm starting to believe Greg comes back or never leave. The way Katie is acting is like it all turned out like she wanted it to.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:42 pm

@GuardianAngel @Cho @blueblues What if her whispered “I love you” is to Greg on their HTD? I think she says this to Greg prior to FS, and then goes on the first FSD with someone else, in all probability Blake.

We know Katie says this, and why would it be put in the preview if it’s to her F1, spoiled to be Blake. Wouldn’t that more likely be saved for the episode? The only other plausible person it could be said to is Greg IMO.

We also know that other than being anxious, Greg has received a fairly nice edit. The guys in the house also really liked him. Justin said on BHH that his closest friends were Greg, Andrew S., Michael A and Mike P. Greg was also close with Andrew M and Connor. All of these guys come across as good guys from what we’ve seen, and they were close with him. That suggests that we’re not likely to see a Luke P (who shamed Hannah) type of moment. If he went that route Katie would kick him to the curb I would think also.

If it’s true that this fight went on for hours, there’s probably a reason. We have the “I love you” clip and without her telling him that before FSD, it’s really not his place to question what’s going on with FSs. This show is heavy handed and if Greg was an unreasonable guy, I suspect producers would have shown us hints of it already. It’s just my guess but I think she tells him on her 1-1 next week or his HTD “I love you” and he feels confused and hurt that after telling him this she has an overnight date with someone else. It’s also possible that whoever she has it with (I suspect Blake) comes back happy as a clam from the overnight, which makes Greg question if he can trust her love, leading to the fight and him saying “who cares who gets the rose or goes home next week, if it’s not real it’s not real.”

I’m not justifying Greg’s behavior, I’m just giving my guess of how/why this all goes down.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Very interesting comments from RS. The last big blowout I remember with the F2 was Rachel Lindsay's heated discussion with Peter K. -- not any yelling there, but tons of drama.

I have to admit that some of Hunter's comments about how the show works seem to go over a lot of the guys' heads. It's like a number of them have never seen the show before. Does Greg not really know how the show works? Or do his insecurities come to the surface, knowing that Katie is spending overnights with other men?

From what we've seen so far, I'm not convinced that Katie had a clear preference at this point. Or if she did, I'd maybe give Greg a slight edge over Blake. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I'm wondering -- if Greg goes home, does that put him in contention for The Bachelor? The producers would have killed to give Peter K. the job after he went home. Lots of fans like Greg. He was well liked in the house. Does this position him for the lead? Or does he blow it too badly for him to be in consideration?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:57 pm

mbl wrote:@GuardianAngel @Cho @blueblues What if her whispered “I love you” is to Greg on their HTD?  I think she says this to Greg prior to FS, and then goes on the first FSD with someone else, in all probability Blake.  

We know Katie says this, and why would it be put in the preview if it’s to her F1, spoiled to be Blake. Wouldn’t that more likely be saved for the episode? The only other plausible person it could be said to is Greg IMO.

We also know that other than being anxious, Greg has received a fairly nice edit. The guys in the house also really liked him. Justin said on BHH that his closest friends were Greg, Andrew S., Michael A and Mike P. Greg was also close with Andrew M and Connor.  All of these guys come across as good guys from what we’ve seen, and they were close with him. That suggests that we’re not likely to see a Luke P (who shamed Hannah) type of moment.  If he went that route Katie would kick him to the curb I would think also.

If it’s true that this fight went on for hours, there’s probably a reason. We have the “I love you” clip and without her telling him that before FSD, it’s really not his place to question what’s going on with FSs.  This show is heavy handed and if Greg was an unreasonable guy, I suspect producers would have shown us hints of it already.  It’s just my guess but I think she tells him on her 1-1 next week or his HTD “I love you” and he feels confused and hurt that after telling him this she has an overnight date with someone else.  It’s also possible that whoever she has it with (I suspect Blake) comes back happy as a clam from the overnight, which makes Greg question if he can trust her love, leading to the fight and him saying “who cares who gets the rose or goes home next week, if it’s not real it’s not real.”

I’m not justifying Greg’s behavior, I’m just giving my guess of how/why  this all goes down.  

All IMO

IMO it  seems obvious at this point that it's likely coming down to either Greg or Blake. Was that obvious to the men as well? Either Blake came back with a satisfied smile on his face, or Greg knew that Blake was about to get his overnight. Either way, Greg was not going to be a happy camper.

I could see it. Katie was being sold all along as the "sex positive" bachelorette, and few men are going to be happy with their chosen mate spending overnights with someone else, especially if they think something may happen during that overnight. If Greg is all in at that point, he might simply be telling Katie to "fish or cut bait."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:58 pm

I would think that if Greg was really Katie's F1 at that point, she would have been able to give Greg the reassurance he needed. Maybe what she was giving Greg wasn't enough for him because she still had doubts? I know past leads have said they've been able to give hints to their F1. Ashley told JP she loved him and she said it first. If Greg's FSD is first, and if he was really Katie's F1 at that time, I'm sure she could have said, I love you, but I have to get through this till the end. If Greg's FSD is after Blake's then I would think Greg would want to have at least that alone time to talk to Katie and see where she's at. Greg knows she's the lead and has to follow this through so with either scenario Greg isn't being very understanding for what Katie is obligated to do.

RS said this breakup is messy. It's been speculated here that Katie might be a bit of a hot head, so, could Katie's reaction with Greg during their breakup be more about someone demanding something from her that she can't give? Or maybe Greg wasn't as into Katie as what he thought, wanted out, and it was easier to try and blame her? I don't know, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out, and I'm just throwing some options out there. But I do think if Greg really loved her, he would have been more understanding of what she had to do, and would have let her follow through with her commitments.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:15 pm

pbmax wrote:... I'm starting to believe Greg comes back or never leaves....
There's a poster on reddit who says Greg doesn't leave. Katie says in the previews that her person "may have left" and she doesn't know how she is going to move forward. The poster says Desiree helps Katie "complete her journey"

The poster says this season is very similar to Kaitlyn's and calls Greg Shawn 2.0 and Blake Nick 2.0. In spite of their "miscommunication" as Katie calls it the poster says Shawn 2.0 (Greg) gets the final rose.

The poster said Greg got the first one on one date before it was announced so he/she seems to have some insider information

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love