SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:49 pm

@blueblues Why is she harping on him? It makes her look bitter and it is not a good look. Even worse if she says she is happy and engaged.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:59 pm

Sprite wrote:@blueblues Why is she harping on him? It makes her look bitter and it is not a good look. Even worse if she says she is happy and engaged.

And that’s not the first time she liked a shady Greg meme, https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/06/23/greg-grippo-meme-gets-attention-from-fans-katie-sister/

Can some take her phone away. Or tell her to stay away from SM?
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:05 pm

sdmom wrote:
Sprite wrote:@blueblues Why is she harping on him? It makes her look bitter and it is not a good look. Even worse if she says she is happy and engaged.

And that’s not the first time she liked a shady Greg meme, https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/06/23/greg-grippo-meme-gets-attention-from-fans-katie-sister/

Jmo
I generally love her SM activity. Actively supporting her contestants, even calling out production when they use someone’s disability to villainize him, messing with the spoilers and so on.

Sure, this seems a little petty, but she did say he broke her heart. We'll have to wait and see if he deserves it.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:24 pm

sdmom wrote:

Jmo

Might not have anything to do with shading but more of playing mind games with the fans. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:39 pm

pbmax wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Jmo

Might not have anything to do with shading but more of playing mind games with the fans. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2498057887

Katie can play mind games with fans without being nasty to someone ... see when she was spotted at the restaurant where John worked when it was thought he might be F1 ... particularly as she has defended others from being edited as villains. It only makes her look worse since thus far Greg has shown to be a nice guy on the show.

Personally, I never like when people mess with other people. They may think they are being clever and showing how smart they are, but to me it just reeks of insecurity.

When Kaitlyn pulled this cr*p with Nick it was because Shawn couldn't handle what happened between her and Nick. I wonder if there is trouble in paradise or if she just can't handle things not going her way? Either way, it is not a good reflection on her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:06 pm

I'm really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she's not helping at all. I didn't care for her in the beginning and rather than her growing on me she continues to prove my initial instincts.

Did she not listen to him when he told her about the bullying?

That's just very mean whether he's the F1 or not. If she wants to play SM games, do it on herself, and don't include other's who aren't in a position to respond.

Sex positive and all that BS but it's ok to be mean to others. It's childish and very immature imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Jmo

Katie can play mind games with fans without being nasty to someone ... see when she was spotted at the restaurant where John worked when it was thought he might be F1 ... particularly as she has defended others from being edited as villains. It only makes her look worse since thus far Greg has shown to be a nice guy on the show.

Personally, I never like when people mess with other people. They may think they are being clever and showing how smart they are, but to me it just reeks of insecurity.

When Kaitlyn pulled this cr*p with Nick it was because Shawn couldn't handle what happened between her and Nick. I wonder if there is trouble in paradise or if she just can't handle things not going her way? Either way, it is not a good reflection on her.

I didn't take it as being mean. Looking at how she responds about him in interviews, seems like she's okay with him wether their together or not.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 pm

@pbmax IMO it is passive aggressive, particularly as he shared with her about being bullied when he was younger. It's the type of thing, when they are confronted about it, they go "I was just joking". I don't appreciate this kind of BS. When someone tells you something like that, you need to be more aware/careful how you approach things with them. In this case, it is totally unnecessary on her part. For someone who touts all this sex positivity, you would think it carries on onto other things, but I guess it depends if you haven't pi**ed her off or not.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:19 pm

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/greg-grippo-is-allegedly-schemer-and-fame-seeker-who-tried-get-on-the-bachelorette-for-years-29767.php?utm_source=rtvw-ig-bachelornationscoop

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Loulou wrote:https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/greg-grippo-is-allegedly-schemer-and-fame-seeker-who-tried-get-on-the-bachelorette-for-years-29767.php?utm_source=rtvw-ig-bachelornationscoop

This article reads like Greg stole the “sources” gf and they’re still mad over it laugh out loud

All in all I feel like people are villainizing Greg for something most contestants come to the show for. Like even if he came on for fame that just makes him fit in with 90% of the contestants, including Katie. I only have a problem if he’s lying about his feelings which i haven’t seen evidence of
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Loulou wrote:https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/greg-grippo-is-allegedly-schemer-and-fame-seeker-who-tried-get-on-the-bachelorette-for-years-29767.php?utm_source=rtvw-ig-bachelornationscoop

Bekah needs to lighten up. Why does she hate Greg so? Even if he did go on there for fame, so what? He isn't the first and won't be the last. I bet more than a few of them had stars in their eyes and even she admitted that is why she went on the show.

The so called "friend" spilling ... well, who needs enemies. How many stories have we heard of people applying for one season and then get on their casting list and urged to go on another. Not exactly a smoking gun.

I am getting so tired of this show dumping on one person. After they leave they move on to vilifying someone else and on and on. It is exhausting. I don't have that much energy to hate on people.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:22 pm

sdmom wrote:

Jmo

I am very interested in seeing the fight between her and Greg, ONLY for the reason that it may highlight why she seems pretty testy about Greg. Right now, we have no way of knowing what Greg tells her, things that are said between them. For all we know as what is being alluded to, Greg was there to "audition" for his acting debut and really didn't fall for her. I find it curious as to why he really is bent out of shape when up until now, he really isn't showing the I love you feels. I see that she's into him but DEFINATELY not the other way around. I think that whole fight may boil down to her being hurt that he's just not that into her, but also see that he's playing the game is is ticked off that he's taken advantage of the situation. I think that is what ticks him off is that the jig is up. I could be completely wrong.

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she's not helping at all. I didn't care for her in the beginning and rather than her growing on me she continues to prove my initial instincts.

Did she not listen to him when he told her about the bullying?

That's just very mean whether he's the F1 or not. If she wants to play SM games, do it on herself, and don't include other's who aren't in a position to respond.

Sex positive and all that BS but it's ok to be mean to others. It's childish and very immature imo.
GA, I am thinking that some pretty nasty stuff was said in that fight on both sides. Depending on how things went down, if she found out that he was playing the game and just acting, I can see how this would hurt her. I do agree that it seems somewhat childish but I am leaning towards not forming an opinion, especially after the two articles I just read on Greg...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love