SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Amethyst wrote:I feel two different ways about Katie.

If I look at her as an individual, she's not someone who carries a lot of interest for me. I would never follow her on social media. IMO she seems rather unformed and immature (which probably goes a long way towards explaining the attraction that she and Greg have for each other.) As of this time, she hasn't come across as the sharpest tack in the box. Yet at the same time she spouts opinions and lectures people like she has tons of life experience under her belt. She doesn't. She comes across like an 8-year old telling the adults how things are going to be. Umm, no kid.

As a bachelorette, she's been fine. For better or worse, she's decisive and forthright. On a positive note, she carried some very nice men to the F7. She's not my favorite bachelorette, but IMO she's fulfilled the role more than adequately.

Great post, exactly my opinion as well. One thing I noticed and you also mentioned, is when we captured his IG back in March, he had 43 posts. He's since posted 5 posts since June/21 and still has a 43 post count.

@notarose IA what was the purpose of all that if she was so into Greg or anyone else at that point.

More shading?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Captu403

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:I’ve found Katie decisive until the last epi. I now question, retroactively, the degree to which she is consciously making good tv vs authentically portraying her relationships. What put me in questioning mode was her last scene with Andrew. IMO it was not only OT - the stairwell scene even without the dramatic romcom music - but her inviting him back could have resulted in him saying yes which would have caused chaos back at the house particularity because it would mean a crucial HTD. That would have JMO fed insecurity among the other guys at a time that it would be beneficial for each to feel confident about introducing family members. Andrew didn’t stay but Katie set the stage for that to happen.
It’s a head scratcher for me as to why she was prepared to take the risk especially since Greg continued to exhibit insecurity, Blake had limited time, and Micheal would be involving a child.
I wonder how much TPTB were involved in that chain of events. The card seemed to have the same handwriting as a date card. She also seemed more happy than surprised when he knocked on the door.
Maybe she had regrets the night before, and they told her that they could fix it and set up a 5th HTD.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:00 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:I’ve found Katie decisive until the last epi. I now question, retroactively, the degree to which she is consciously making good tv vs authentically portraying her relationships. What put me in questioning mode was her last scene with Andrew. IMO it was not only OT - the stairwell scene even without the dramatic romcom music - but her inviting him back could have resulted in him saying yes which would have caused chaos back at the house particularity because it would mean a crucial HTD. That would have JMO fed insecurity among the other guys at a time that it would be beneficial for each to feel confident about introducing family members. Andrew didn’t stay but Katie set the stage for that to happen.
It’s a head scratcher for me as to why she was prepared to take the risk especially since Greg continued to exhibit insecurity, Blake had limited time, and Micheal would be involving a child.
I wonder how much TPTB were involved in that chain of events. The card seemed to have the same handwriting as a date card. She also seemed more happy than surprised when he knocked on the door.
Maybe she had regrets the night before, and they told her that they could fix it and set up a 5th HTD.
JMO

The visit to her room could only happen with production approval. Who knows what led up to it happening no idea
The stairwell scene plus the kissing wouldn’t have been about producers unless the scene was scripted but, as you said, either Katie or Andrew wanted the visit to happen.
I found the whole thing weird given other guys were still very much in the picture. I’d be curious to know what they thought while watching this epi air.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:29 pm

Here's the things Greg says in the previews.

"This whole thing is tearing me apart"

"Who cares about the rose or who getting sent home this week, it's not real, it's not real"

"You wanna feel like you're the only one but you're not"

"I'm so confused"

"I'm introducing her to my family tomorrow but she hasn't told me that she's falling in love with me yet".

Doesn't sound like the blowup is about not being here for the wrong reason or someone there for a acting career. JMO
I know I am baffled, look like there will be twist and turns. You got so many outfits, there's two different ones with Greg and the blowup ( green jacket, black sweatshirt jacket) then you have Katie upset and threatening to leave with the blue long sleeve blouse and she's sitting on steps with a white sweater type top crying. In Monday's preview it says Katie romantic journey for love continues, it have seen anything romantic with Blake.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:33 pm

If - as many think - Greg was on the show for his acting career - and had applied several times before to be on the Bachelorette - then I would think the producers knew. So did Katie not know ? A nasty trick on Katie...

And pretty good acting if neither producers or Katie knew - and Greg pulled this whole thing off - fooling everyone.... and pretty bold move - way to get headlines - in not so good a way.

Or did Katie know ? - maybe everyone knew ... Is that why Katie keeps telling Greg that she is concerned he might leave ? Was she in on it but Greg doesn't know she is in on it ... ? Was there a pre-planned exit strategy ? Was this all to get viewers talking ?? Headlines ....

Or is Greg going to say (may be true) that he went on the show to further his acting - but he found that he fell in love with Katie - and was not acting...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Thebrendanquinn?utm_medium=copy_link
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3669bc10
Noticed this ? Is Katie commenting on other contestants posts?  Brendans next post is about his good friendship with Blake. https://instagram.com/thebrendanquinn?utm_medium=copy_link

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:53 pm

CHO wrote:If - as many think - Greg was on the show for his acting career - and had applied several times before to be on the Bachelorette - then I would think the producers knew.  So did Katie not know ?  A nasty trick on Katie...

And pretty good acting if neither producers or Katie knew - and Greg pulled this whole thing off - fooling everyone....  and pretty bold move - way to get headlines - in not so good a way.

Or did Katie know ? - maybe everyone knew ...  Is that why Katie keeps telling Greg that she is concerned he might leave ?  Was she in on it but Greg doesn't know she is in on it ... ?  Was there a pre-planned exit strategy ?  Was this all to get viewers talking ??  Headlines ....

Or is Greg going to say (may be true) that he went on the show to further his acting - but he found that he fell in love with Katie - and was not acting...

Exactly! What is Blake on the show for. If he was really interesting in Katie why he didn't continue to persue her before she became the bachelorette, maybe because he had another goal in mine. This is his third bachelorette.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:21 pm

Loulou wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Thebrendanquinn?utm_medium=copy_link
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3669bc10
Noticed this ? Is Katie commenting on other contestants posts?  Brendans next post is about his good friendship with Blake. https://instagram.com/thebrendanquinn?utm_medium=copy_link

And no suspicion here about Greg. Only good guys left !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:29 pm

pbmax wrote:...What is Blake on the show for. If he was really interesting in Katie why he didn't continue to persue her before she became the bachelorette....
Blake reached out to Katie on Instagram once during Matt's season and Katie responded once (according to what they've both said in interviews)

I listened to a podcast where Blake described the type of woman he's interested in. Katie sounds like his type. He said on the podcast he hoped to meet Katie on BIP. Since Katie didn't go on BIP the only way to get to know her was to become a contestant on her season. Whatever happened he can now move forward with no regrets JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:38 pm

CHO wrote:If - as many think - Greg was on the show for his acting career - and had applied several times before to be on the Bachelorette - then I would think the producers knew.  So did Katie not know ?  A nasty trick on Katie...

And pretty good acting if neither producers or Katie knew - and Greg pulled this whole thing off - fooling everyone....  and pretty bold move - way to get headlines - in not so good a way.

Or did Katie know ? - maybe everyone knew ...  Is that why Katie keeps telling Greg that she is concerned he might leave ?  Was she in on it but Greg doesn't know she is in on it ... ?  Was there a pre-planned exit strategy ?  Was this all to get viewers talking ??  Headlines ....

Good points.

Wasn't he cut from Clare's group then called for Katie's?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:43 pm

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:11 am

jen689 wrote:
pbmax wrote:...What is Blake on the show for. If he was really interesting in Katie why he didn't continue to persue her before she became the bachelorette....
Blake reached out to Katie on Instagram once during Matt's season and Katie responded once (according to what they've both said in interviews)

I listened to a podcast where Blake described the type of woman he's interested in. Katie sounds like his type. He said on the podcast he hoped to meet Katie on BIP. Since Katie didn't go on BIP the only way to get to know her was to become a contestant on her season. Whatever happened he can now move forward with no regrets JMO

IMO @pmax, Blake is there for all the right reasons. He has shown his interest in Katie from the start. There is no second guessing his "motives" unlike with Greg. IF greg is there to jumpstart his acting career, he really isn`t there for the right reasons AT ALL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love