Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Opal Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:17 am

And just like that, all photos of the men have been taken down from the official Bachelorette's Facebook account.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:36 pm

Why would they do that? Wow, I bet they are trying to avoid SM activity? Hopefully everything is ok COVID related.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62727

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Well that is totally weird!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1619

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:35 pm

@GuardianAngel @provenceguy They’ve been doing that for a few years now.  I didn’t know how to bring it over so I took a screenshot from July, where it was discussed that they did it for Peter’s and Hannah’s seasons on the day filming began.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21a49e10
mbl
mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:50 pm

@mbl thanks. I don't remember them doing that at all. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:25 pm

Do they take the photos down for the duration of filming, or just for the beginning of filming?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:17 pm

@Amethyst I think they take them down permanently.
mbl
mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:34 pm

Not sure where to put this. If it doesn't not belong here, let me know where you want it.

INSTAGRAM STATS FROM 3/18-3/21

Only 19 men have not had any social media activity:
-Andrew M
-Austin
-Brandon
-Connor B
-Connor C
-David
-Gabriel
-Greg
-Hunter
-Jeff
-John
-Justin
-Marty
-Marcus
-Michael
-Mikey
-Quartney
-Thomas
-Tre

Only 3 men had social activity everyday
-Bao (deleted posts 3/21 and went public, most likely cut pre-filming)
-Dennis (went public 3/20, most likely cut pre-filming)
-Landon (has been following people every day. Speculated cut pre-filming)

Only 12 men had one day of social media activity (something small like they followed someone)
-Aaron
-Andrew S
-Brendan
-Christian
-Cody
-Garrett
-James
-Joshua
-Karl
-Kyle
-Tanner (went public 3/20 and posted insta stories, most likely cut pre-filming, this was his only day he had social media activity, hasn't followed anyone new or anything)
-Viktor

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:48 pm

@lovelycrumpets Thank you for the update!
mbl
mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:25 pm

@lovelycrumpets thanks for the updates. We are keeping track in this thread.

I will copy your post there. yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6009-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-eliminations-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Excellent reporting!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1619

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:06 am

@GuardianAngel Awesome thank you!! And thanks everyone

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum