SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Ok, please bear with me.  I'm trying to make sure I have this straight.

I'm seeing the following contestant sm activity dates in the compilation post which lovelycrumpts was so kind to do:

Hunter:  3/22 and 3/23  Now he is private, was he before?

Justin:  3/22

Jeff:  3/23 and 3/24

John, Quartney, and Tre:   3/23 only.   I had looked at John's sm and his was public so did he go private on 3/23??

If someone changed from public to private, is that being counted as activity?  Thoughts on whether that means they are out?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:15 pm

I'm posting updates in their individual threads. The SM activity is minimal in some cases. A drop or two of followers to me isn't much of a clue. Someone could unfollow, someone else could accept a follow request after they left for filming and it shows up now.

Hunter was public when RS posted his info on March 14th.

He was private when I posted his info on March 14th. He is still private.

I think between the time RS posted and I posted he went private or RS had captured that IG who knows how long before he actually posted it. He probably keeps a running profile and posts them at certain times, and not necessarily the minute he has them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  thanks!  It's definitely a moving target. giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For me not knowing the exact date when filming started is confusing since there was SM activity right before the supposed filming date. If they were in quarantine, I don't think they had their phones, so how could filming start the next day. I don't think TPTB would let them have their phones, but who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:13 pm

The IG account for the Almost Famous podcast has pictures confirming Blake Moynes is filming on Katie's season. I think you can add him to the contestant list. They are going to talk about it today on their podcast episode.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
frajosfanofchris
Fan4life
chasus71
suzq
pavalygurl