Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi all,
No pleasing me as thought the season too long but now miss coming here. no idea
Q/G have been together constantly since frc and are extremely happy However have just posted both isolating as have tested positive to Coivd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reminder that the world has a long way to go in this pandemic. Wishing them, their families and everyone here good health and happiness. blowkiss

Loulou

Female Posts : 824

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi all,
No pleasing me as thought the season too long but now miss coming here.  no idea
Q/G have been together constantly since frc and are extremely happy However have just posted both isolating as have tested positive to Coivd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reminder that the world has a long way to go in this pandemic.  Wishing them, their families and everyone here good health and happiness.   blowkiss
 Oh wow thanks for the link. I wish them a full recovery so they can get out again enjoying their vacation.

I miss the show too & our weekly discussions on it. All without even watching too full episode too, now that is impressive.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 1462

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:45 pm

Oh no! Gareth doesn't look good. sad

I hope they both get well soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, it's not over until it's over in the whole world.

It's amazing how enjoyable this season was by just watching short clips and analyzing s/caps. yes

I will reorganize this thread soon and give them their own thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62757

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum