SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi all,
No pleasing me as thought the season too long but now miss coming here. no idea
Q/G have been together constantly since frc and are extremely happy However have just posted both isolating as have tested positive to Coivd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reminder that the world has a long way to go in this pandemic. Wishing them, their families and everyone here good health and happiness. blowkiss

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi all,
No pleasing me as thought the season too long but now miss coming here.  no idea
Q/G have been together constantly since frc and are extremely happy However have just posted both isolating as have tested positive to Coivd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reminder that the world has a long way to go in this pandemic.  Wishing them, their families and everyone here good health and happiness.   blowkiss
 Oh wow thanks for the link. I wish them a full recovery so they can get out again enjoying their vacation.

I miss the show too & our weekly discussions on it. All without even watching too full episode too, now that is impressive.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:45 pm

Oh no! Gareth doesn't look good. sad

I hope they both get well soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, it's not over until it's over in the whole world.

It's amazing how enjoyable this season was by just watching short clips and analyzing s/caps. yes

I will reorganize this thread soon and give them their own thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
ChazSA
Agent99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum