SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:29 pm

A date has been announced!

quick_dry wrote:Premiere - Feb 11th, 7:30 PM Cape Town time

Q's handlers certainly had some strong double sided tape

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:08 am

It is getting close now to the premier of her season!!! Yay I am excited to see how her love story goes. Has there been any other promos yet for the first episode?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:42 am

Just one more day and the premier of her season!!!! I cant wait to see how it all plays out and I hope she finds love.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the reminder! I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a link to watch, so I'll look forward to any updates here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is there someone specifically in this group who will post the link to the episodes? I am in the USA so I probably wont have access to the episodes either unless a link is posted by someone who does have access.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The English speaking Bachelor shows are all usually posted on the Bachelor Archive. All the international ones from NZ, Australia, England, Canada and South Africa are there, along with Bachelor in Paradise.

It is a great site. Virus free and the latest episodes are usually up the next day. You have to register and they reply within 24 hours. They don't require a credit card. Once you are registered you can come and go as you please. I highly recommend it. Many of us here watch those shows on there. Here is the link:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelor Archive seems to be having an issue right now.  Many of the videos are "blocked at the copyright owner's request"

I'm really enjoying Bachelorette NZ2 with Lexie Brown, and can not view it for some reason.  Not sure what's going on with Bachelor Archive but hopefully the site will be up and running again soon. It's a great site
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Did you try all the different streams? The download stream says that it is blocked, but if you click the Download 1 below it, it works fine...at least for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for the info.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 pm

So Qiniso's Bachelorette season, the first ever South African season of the Bachelorette, just premiered in South Africa about 2 hours ago. And here is a lovely interview & write up abput our 1st ever Bachelorette, who is drop dead gorgeous I must add 😍

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:07 pm

A snippet of the above mentioned interview can also be found on YouTube 😉

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Thanktwo smileyyay
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum