SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting!  I wonder what they did for Gareth's date?  Was it just in the garden - because it looks like she wears the same clothing talking to Vuyani.  Gareth's demeanour is off-putting to me - he's almost too laid back, verging on not interested.  And also the music was not very romantic, so I'm a bit confused about Gareth now.

ETA oops didn't read properly. Some sort of target shooting?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting!  I wonder what they did for Gareth's date?  Was it just in the garden - because it looks like she wears the same clothing talking to Vuyani.  Gareth's demeanour is off-putting to me - he's almost too laid back, verging on not interested.  And also the music was not very romantic, so I'm a bit confused about Gareth now.

ETA oops didn't read properly.  Some sort of target shooting?

I am not sure what they did for his date. It looks like some sort of target shooting. I know she had 2 dates because she came by and got Vuyani for a breakfast date and then Gareth got a regular 1 on 1 date.

Yes there is a lot of things thrown off I guess maybe because it is the first Bachelorette so maybe they are doing things a bit different than with the Bachelor seasons for SA. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:05 am

Goodness, a long close-up of Swazi at the end of the rose ceremony!  His storyline must pick up next episode, maybe the ziplining date (or maybe it was just the pink jacket laugh out loud)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
link

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 am

He also had a big kiss in the episode too so the close-up of him is understandable. I am sure he will have a solo date here soon. Depends on what they showcased in the preview. I saw on twitter a bunch of fans are ready to fight because apparently Qiniso is crying in the next episode. I wonder if this is when someone leaves like it we saw in the season promo.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:46 am

Yep, they do these close ups for a reason.  The preview must show the red dress cocktail night.  There seems to be lots happening that night.  Ruan gets told he's not in prison and maybe Keelan leaves?  Also same night imo, I think this is Franco (maybe blabbing something) that Q is unimpressed with.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:29 am

Agent99 wrote:Yep, they do these close ups for a reason.  The preview must show the red dress cocktail night.  There seems to be lots happening that night.  Ruan gets told he's not in prison and maybe Keelan leaves?  Also same night imo, I think this is Franco (maybe blabbing something) that Q is unimpressed with.

Yes I was just looking at this and it is when she is wearing that red dress in the previews. I don't think Keelan is leaving just yet depends on the Group dates ahead because from the promo there are still two pictures of him (Keelan). One seems to be a dress up/modeling GD with Lunga, Peter, Cam, Ruan, and Vuyani. Then the other could be solo time on a GD because Ruan also seems to get the same solo time as Qinisio is wearing the same silk top/dress and there is a white pillow in the background of both Keelan's and Ruan's S/C. 

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:40 am

Yes, too much for one episode.  She must be crying about something else then question

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:57 am

Apparently Franco's 1 on 1 date is next episode based on this comment I saw on twitter:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Someone still leaves though in that episode because you see them rolling out the luggage and she is wearing the red dress. So I wonder if this will be a cliffhanger since there may not be a RC as Qiniso is sad because someone left scratch 

Season Debut! - The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think it is a group date, there is a blurry part on the short preview at about .16 sec that shows other guys.  But by the look of that cap, Franco gets alone time afterwards.

ETA Oh I meant she might be crying about something else and that it's not necessarily the red dress episode.  That ep could still be a couple of weeks away. We need the ep previews early, not the day before laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes we need to see the preview itself and even if they don't show the dress you will be able to tell it s these clips by the earrings she is wearing. I mean this is the only time we see her crying so far is during these scenes with the Red dress on.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:15 am

Interesting to me to see the different reactions on the guy's sm who got a kiss on the last episode.  Aviwe, bless him, is having fun with his kissing disaster.  Peter did a quick repost on his story.  Dylan was watching with friends and was somewhat making fun of it?  Gareth, absolutely zip on his ig about the kiss.  Swazi imo is fit to burst and posting pictures of the kiss.  Methinks it is telling the story.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum