SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also saw the IG story showing that Gareth and Franco were together today.

When Swazi did all those IG stories the other day he had mentioned that Justin was in the works for a podcast he even showed a clip of Justin sitting and networking with someone. I believe Swazi said he has something in the works too. Probably a podcast just like Justin or he will be a guest on Justin's podcast. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:15 am

Loulou wrote:Hi, after reading the preview you posted of next ep i went through the screen shots.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that the white rose on the table?
The flying fox S/Q were on was the location found?  
So only 3 x 1-1 Keelan who about to leave, Craig who has left and Gareth.  I don’t remember Justin getting any GD won/chosen extra time ? And definitely not S.   how many ep left before F4 HTD ? Surely there must be a 1-1 next ep?

Looks like a white and a red rose - seems weird.  Are they teasing the guys on dates with the rose?

Flying fox location hasn't been found.  I'm wondering if it is after they leave the mansion.  All the dates while they were at the mansion were in the grounds, which were huge, and explains why they are so many picnic type dates.  

Wish I knew how many eps there are.  Marc's last year was 16 eps, but Aus bette is usually 12 eps.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The entire white rose scenerio is unknown right now however it seems like a big deal at this point. Qiniso never answered when she was asked about it so makes me wonder if it is a major win if a guy is lucky to receive it.

The red rose means you are safe at the RC so the white rose may mean something more than that. I speculate that maybe it could be a free ticket to a HTD or at least to the F6, maybe??? I don't think it is for the taking of a red rose from someone like all the guys were discussing.

Maybe Qiniso's season is 12 or 14 episodes? at this point it would at least need to be about 14 episodes because there are still 12 guys left going into episode six!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:26 am

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The entire white rose scenerio is unknown right now however it seems like a big deal at this point. Qiniso never answered when she was asked about it so makes me wonder if it is a major win if a guy is lucky to receive it.

The red rose means you are safe at the RC so the white rose may mean something more than that. I speculate that maybe it could be a free ticket to a HTD or at least to the F6, maybe??? I don't think it is for the taking of a red rose from someone like all the guys were discussing.

Maybe Qiniso's season is 12 or 14 episodes? at this point it would at least need to be about 14 episodes because there are still 12 guys left going into episode six!

laugh out loud They always make these different roses out to be a big deal and they rarely are.  I just thought it was strange to have both the white and red rose sitting there in full view on a date.  Does it mean he may or may not receive it?  It seems to be a bit of a tease for the guys.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Imo Swazis zipline 1-1 is likely to be after production has relocated to Pezula as only an hours drive to Tsitsikanna canopy tour and similar terrain.  Not 💯 on where the mansion is located but didn’t think terrace fit for canopies north of Johannesburg.  
After looking at Sc also think Scs of Q/Ruan, Q/V and Q/Keelan are all from same date.  Imo looks like Q has a silk, thin strapped top and her hair is down and styled same. If correct same date then from next ep if Keelan goes home. Hopefully we get another extended preview for second half of the season Praying

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that’s the exact same place I thought the flying fox was too, except I couldn’t find an exact match. Same place for Gareth waterfall date and the jumping off the cliff date too IMO.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Based on live tweets Dylan is getting some 1 on 1 time with Qiniso apparently some tea time.

And like clockwork supposedly Peter is still talking like an obsessed school boy. Lord he needs to be eliminated jmo
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:01 pm

This screen cap below plays out in this episode 6, it is Dylan's 1 on 1. Not sure which rose he got yet:
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:31 pm

I found out from twitter that the wild white rose means that a person can steal a date from someone else.

***SWAZI gets the 1st white rose!!** (No surprise).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Qiniso's Diary: "An emotional time" - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Episode 6: Dylan's 1 on 1 date with Qiniso: 
Dylan Heneck (@catsxfoodxselfies) • Instagram photos and videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(1) The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Six RECAP - YouTube

***Apparently he did not receive a rose on this date & it would lead to some drama in the episode between him and Ruan. Ruan believes Dylan did not get his date rose because of the way he acted after recieving the GD rose last week so Dylan (supposedly) made a comment about Qiniso, which Ruan tells Qiniso so right now Dylan is on a hot seat. (not sure if he will get a Rose at the next RC....)****.

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Episode 6 GD-Schoolyard games:
from M-Net clips/promos/pictures: School Date SUPERCUT – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum