SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I definitely think G is f1 and assume from sm follows they r still together. I hope we get to see the season eventually as I have so many questions. The recaps have been insightful resulting in me constantly changing my opinions. I was interested to hear that in a recap the woman’s mother thought ruan was ‘an actor’. I thought he was one of the genuine guys.
Also find it interesting the guys spend so much time determining who is top 5 when still 12 guys. Rolling Eyes
As for Gareth I didn’t realise until going thru his sm yesterday that he also has been on a tv show before. duh He also may live with his family. Where r all the independent men with careers ? giggling obv been snapped up by sensible women. In the recap she said he hasn’t been shown much so that will change as numbers reduce. I personally like to see the male f1 a little jealousy as an indication of his feelings. Women tend to be more expressive. He has been on all the GD but the drag Q. I couldnt work out if Swazi had him in his top5 but Cam did.
Will b interesting to see who gets the next 1-1 ? I think we r out of Sc apart from f3 dates ? So appreciate both of you. I enjoy coming here to read your thoughts and findings. bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1377737533

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:20 am

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they are still together going by sm activity.  Whether it is genuine or not remains to be seen.  I don't think Swazi is bitter about anything though - he has been commenting on G's ig since about a week after the FRC, so obviously no hard feelings there.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For me SM is just not as reliable as I would like it to be. I will say for the most part Gareth is not as active on SM like the other guys and surely not like how Swazi is. Qiniso as well is not overly active she does some IG stories but not too many. I just found some things that do not necessarily connect her with either Swazi or Gareth just based on 3 mutual follows she has with random folks who are connected to one of the contestants (one being a very close friend of the contestant). I am still trying to figure it out, it may be nothing but there is just so many things that I keep finding that has me scratching my head. IMO. Nonetheless, all the guys seem pretty chill with one another & no hard feelings.

It would be nice to have an updated promo since the majority of the clips in the extended season promo has played out. I think we still have the clip of Vuyani upcoming where it looks like he is on a 1 on 1 with Qiniso at dinner, then the zip line date with Swazi, the yacht date with Swazi, the helicopter date with Justin, kissing in the water with Gareth and Qiniso jumping into the water in what seems to be a GD (Swazi & Gareth identified as being on the cliff). Oh and the releasing of the lanterns with a group of 5 guys at the cocktail party (to which is speculated to be the F5).

For now we have to wait for the episode previews that come out on monday to pinpoint if it coincides with the season promo S/caps we have.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:40 am

I am going to keep on sleuthing regardless (can't help myself), if only to find out what and where the dates are and if anything suspicious happens along the way.  I think I found where the cliff jump GD was.  It's an old quarry near Parys, which is on the Vaal River. The rock formation is very similar.  It's interesting to me because the date was off the mansion grounds and so far all the dates have been at the mansion.  I guess they ran out of ideas.   I haven't been able to find the mansion yet which is also on the Vaal River.  I've been looking for the bridge in Q and Keelan's date but haven't got it yet, but that should lock in where the mansion is.  Will keep trying when I have time laugh out loud.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the tidbits. Great work bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1022092695

I know for myself as well, sleuthing is still good to continue for sure just in case there is a twist of some sort. Still a lot of guys left and sure enough more GD's to come until the F4 are chosen, so the S/Caps you provided and the sleuthing you have done are very helpful. I bet this particular date at the cliffs must occur in the next episode or episode 9? Maybe... question
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the bridge is Stonehaven on Vaal, vanderbijlpark

Last edited by Loulou on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:26 am

The preview for episode 8 is out and let me say lord I hope Peter gets eliminated at the RC. The guy is literally useless he is still on the primary school trip & he thinks he rules the house JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sidenote: I do think this is the episode where Ruan & Dylan hug it out for whatever reason based on what they are wearing at the cocktail party in this episode & in the season promo S/cap below:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, still can't find the mansion though.  Maybe the paddle boarding date wasn't close to it at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Imo it's Dylan leaving.  It's probably who Q is talking about when she says "I'm excited to see him...but there's something I want to talk about".  I think Cameron is close to going too.  If there are 12 episodes, then the guys will be culled quick smart in the next two episodes.  If there are 14 eps, then eliminations will drag on for a bit yet.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:03 am

Notice Cam looks to b only one who has a rose at cocktail party? He was at GD. Would all 10 go on GD ? Don’t see V on GD in preview?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:19 am

Loulou wrote:Notice Cam looks to b only one who has a rose at cocktail party? He was at GD.  Would all 10 go on GD ? Don’t see V on GD in preview?

Oh yes you're right, Cam does have a rose. So you think it was Vuyani she was excited to see? He doesn't have a rose though at the CP....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the preview at the beginning is an aerial view of the mansion and river OR lake ? What do u think ?
All men may have been on GD and V just not seen ? IF V makes it to F5 then would assume he gets a 1-1. Would seem a quick turn around for Cam to have 1-1 then potentially go home the next week ?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:45 am

Loulou wrote:Notice Cam looks to b only one who has a rose at cocktail party? He was at GD.  Would all 10 go on GD ? Don’t see V on GD in preview?

Cam gets the GD rose because in the preview he is with the guys all dressed up in the crazy clothes to which Qiniso says let the games begin. So he is safe from elimination this time. There are only 9 guys left now after those 3 eliminations last episode. I do believe Vuyani may have a one on one date with Qiniso in this episode as there is still that clip of him at dinner wearing a black shirt with white stripes and Qiniso is in a blue shirt, her hair all curly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Since there are only 9 guys left then she can eliminate 2 at each RC to get to her f5. But I do think there may be 14 episodes in her season. Because we know there is an upcoming GD that involves the cliff jumping into a lake . I was also thinking that Dylan leaves but did notice in the preview that the hug is taking place on the inside and not so much the outside where the RC goodbyes usually take place briefly. They could be hugging it out too because it seems they had another misunderstanding or one just got done talking to Q & needed the Bro's hug. Who knows because they did not show this S/Cap for the episode 8 preview it was shown in the season promo to make it appear that is was one of them leaving (which we know now that it was Keelan), it was such a quick placement of it that this is why I am a bit skeptical that it is about Dylan leaving right then, IMO.  I guess we shall see. (Although I am still on the fence about Dylan not making it to the F4 , but I dont think he leaves just yet in this episode). JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum