SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:12 am

Episode 2 RC Cocktail Party:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

M-Net - Episode 2: Of Group Dates and Rose Ceremonies (dstv.com)
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:24 am

Episode 2 Rose Ceremony:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:24 pm

More photos from episode 2:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by chasus71 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:56 pm

1st RC complete! 18 gents left going into episode 3 for you

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:02 am

There is a youtube recap being done by a South African viewer - it has some footage that we haven't seen.  The most interesting thing is there is a longer season preview (not shown in full unfortunately) and it looks like Swazi, Justin, Keelan and Vuyani are prominent.  The recapper surmises that it is Keelan that leaves and I think she is right.  Swazi has a boat date, which could be a F3 or F2 date.  I still think Gareth will be there for a while - there was romantic music playing when he met Q on the red carpet - but he wasn't in the preview.  Maybe because he was a intruder.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for all the updates!!I will have to catch up and view them all.

My first thought, who's the guy in the floral shirt upthread? Is he the one on the date where they had helmut's on? I quickly looked for the s/cap but can't find it. I say that because of his bicep/arm/watch. I will create a s/cap thread, for better organization but I can't do it right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Floral shirt is Swazi and yes imo that is him with the helmet on.  He is also on this boat date which looks very much like f3 or 2 date imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  wow awesome!!!! Thanks for all the goodies!!! This the best  and something good to hold us over until we are able to watch the full episodes😁😃😀 Now I have someone new to subscribe to on YouTube just for the glimpse into her season.

So it looks like Swazi goes far? Not surprising as i believe she clicked with him Keelan and Ruan on night 1. I also think Gareth could be F1 she was literally glowing when she saw him. If she gets dates with him I can see him going far, IMO. However I do agree with the possibility  and her speculation that Dylan could be F1. Another member in this group has speculated that Dylan could be F1 as well. So interesting indeed.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Spoiler Alert!!!

I don't know if this the right thread & how to bring screenshots over here. However, from one of the MNET channel adverts that is currently showing on local tv, there is a shot of what looks like the final 5 suitors from Qiniso's Bachelorette season. At exactly 0:17 of the video below, is a preview of them releasing sky lanterns & "letting love in"!

From that shot & my speculation since I have watched the episodes here in South Africa, it looks like (from the left): Ruan, Swazi, Gareth, Qiniso, Vuyani & Justin 🤗

I hope someone will be able to bring a screencap over to confirm my sleuthing 😉

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:51 pm

ChazSA wrote:Spoiler Alert!!!

I don't know if this the right thread & how to bring screenshots over here. However, from one of the MNET channel adverts that is currently showing on local tv, there is a shot of what looks like the final 5 suitors from Qiniso's Bachelorette season. At exactly 0:17 of the video below, is a preview of them releasing sky lanterns & "letting love in"!

From that shot & my speculation since I have watched the episodes here in South Africa, it looks like (from the left): Ruan, Swazi, Gareth, Qiniso, Vuyani & Justin 🤗

I hope someone will be able to bring a screencap over to confirm my sleuthing 😉

Link to video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great pickup!  Yes, it looks like the final 5 after the RC.   I'm not 100% sure it's Vuyani because of the height, but I'm happy to go with it laugh out loud

ETA  Yep you're right, looks like Vuyani.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:20 pm

Who is the other guy though on the end? Can you figure out who that is as it doesn't look like Swazi, at least to me (I could be wrong though)? Also is this for sure after a RC because I didn't see a rose placed on Vujani's suit in the one S/cap. Unless the lanterns are a symbol of the rose in this???

Interesting thing, I see in in the first S/cap that Ruan's lantern is completely deflated & no flame (laugh out loud) and Justin does not have one in his hand (unless he released his already), could be unlikely as it appeared they were releasing the lanterns from Right to left, he is kind of just chill hands in his pockets??. Don't know if that means anything for sleuthing but I just found those two things funny in a way.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum