SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu May 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Finale Episode 16: F1 is chosen & a broken hearted F2 leaves with no rose:

Swazi's final thoughts

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu May 27, 2021 4:31 pm

The happy couple on the SA ATFR:

How cute a Q&A Let's Play with the happy couple:

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

(6) M-Net (@MNet) / Twitter

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu May 27, 2021 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Photos of FRC- Episode 16: Qiniso & Gareth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Bachelorette SA (@thebachelorettesa) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more photos)
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Photos of the beautiful couple Bachaelorette SA Season 1:

Gareth and Qiniso:

The Bachelorette SA (@thebachelorettesa) • Instagram photos and videos
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu May 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Was this one of the longest versions of this show ever? I feel like it was airing for almost half a year
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 27, 2021 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 16 episodes during covid travel restrictions, drama free men, limited date opinions and obv F1 was too long imo. However looking at how happy and in love G and Q are post FRC has been worth the wait. Imo it is rare on this show to witness a love story thanks to editing and manipulation but their connection was there immediately.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 27, 2021 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree that seeing both Qiniso and Gareth so happy and in love makes up for the long drawn out season. I know production was trying to make a show out of it because as we all could see, Qiniso was long gone and into Gareth the 2nd he stepped out of that limo.

They do make a gorgeous beautiful couple wow!!! Gareth also is in love he has been stating this since he has been allowed to do so. Great couple.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 27, 2021 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes it was dragged on for quite a bit. I also wondered if it was because of the COVID restrictions & when Qiniso got somewhat close to getting down to her F3 if maybe that interfeared with trying to fill in the time before the parents got there? To give everyone time to do whatever quarantine they had to for filming & location change.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 27, 2021 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for all the vids and pics! omg Gareth crying at the ATFR.

(Why were they seated so far apart??)

What a beautiful love story! I enjoy this so much just because I could see every week by short vids and pics how they were falling in love.

The guys were all upstanding guys. No drama, no trashing each other. They were all so sweet and supportive of one another. Considering how difficult it must have been for production imo they did a great job putting this all together, and, it ends beautifully! O think she was a great lead. Beautiful inside and out.

Congrats Qiniso and Gareth!

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 27, 2021 11:16 pm

Yes to all the above comments. Swazi was so sweet to her when she turned him down - very nice man.

Just shows that if the producers invest in the casting process, rather than worrying about the storyboard (which is their own fiction), love can happen. And when it does, it is so beautiful!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 28, 2021 2:38 am

I've only just got around to watching a few clips (crazy day) but I am very happy that we have a loved up couple!  After all that's what this sh!tshow is all about laugh out loud.

I think Q did a great job as lead.  Imo she had production on her side - there didn't seem to be any hurdles for G to overcome, and the love story was there for all to see.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 28, 2021 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are very welcome. My pleasure with posting all the vids, photos and clips. I had the time & also was anticipating the few video clips that were released by M-Net on YT anyway weekly. At least we were able to get something from the season even though we were unable to watch full episodes.

Yes OMG Gareth crying got me smiling. He is an amazing guy & he truly loves her he is shouting it from the rooftops. So happy for the both of them they do seem to be each others muse. They do make a beautiful couple too & you can tell that it was not just a physical thing, there are real feelings involved. I think at the ATFR they sat them far apart as a ruse to make it seem that maybe they were not together, that is my only explanation for that. I mean because we know they are still together awwww. Congratulations indeed to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you about what Swazi said to Qiniso was very sweet even though he was leaving with a broken heart. Truly a lot of the guys from this season were upstanding guys and that is so refreshing. They dont & should not look for people to stir the pot or cause drama, it is so overdone and ridiculous. A love story happens organically & I am glad for Qiniso it turned out to be a beautiful love story.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Qiniso was an amazing bachelorette. She is sooo gorgeous, intelligent, worldly, and beautiful. She knew exactly what and who she was looking for & didnt settle plus she went with her instict and basically had control of her season. I say good for her because she found her guy.

All in all this is the type of season I want to see more of in the Bach/Ette nation. Congratulations to the lovebirds Qiniso and Gareth. l o v e
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum