SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ChazSA Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:07 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who is the other guy though on the end? Can you figure out who that is as it doesn't look like Swazi, at least to me (I could be wrong though)? Also is this for sure after a RC because I didn't see a rose placed on Vujani's suit in the one S/cap. Unless the lanterns are a symbol of the rose in this???

Interesting thing, I see in in the first S/cap that Ruan's lantern is completely deflated & no flame (laugh out loud) and Justin does not have one in his hand (unless he released his already), could be unlikely as it appeared they were releasing the lanterns from Right to left, he is kind of just chill hands in his pockets??. Don't know if that means anything for sleuthing but I just found those two things funny in a way.

Oh WOW, didn't notice all that you just mentioned. But I also find it funny & awkward that some men are releasing their lanterns while others are just chilling with hands in the pocket even. I wonder if there is any meaning behind that 🤔

With regard to the guy between Ruan & Gareth, it is Swazi. It might not be clear on this shot but on tv it's clear. He is the only ginger haired man there & on tv that clearly shows 😉

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:08 pm

ChazSA wrote:

Who is the other guy though on the end? Can you figure out who that is as it doesn't look like Swazi, at least to me (I could be wrong though)? Also is this for sure after a RC because I didn't see a rose placed on Vujani's suit in the one S/cap. Unless the lanterns are a symbol of the rose in this???

Interesting thing, I see in in the first S/cap that Ruan's lantern is completely deflated & no flame (laugh out loud) and Justin does not have one in his hand (unless he released his already), could be unlikely as it appeared they were releasing the lanterns from Right to left, he is kind of just chill hands in his pockets??. Don't know if that means anything for sleuthing but I just found those two things funny in a way.

Oh WOW, didn't notice all that you just mentioned. But I also find it funny & awkward that some men are releasing their lanterns while others are just chilling with hands in the pocket even. I wonder if there is any meaning behind that 🤔

With regard to the guy between Ruan & Gareth, it is Swazi. It might not be clear on this shot but on tv it's clear. He is the only ginger haired man there & on tv that clearly shows 😉

I did rewatch it back on YouTube on my TV and yes that is Swazi!!!

It will be interesting to see when this takes place and in what episode. Could it be before a RC during cocktails or is it a part of the evening portion of a Group date....hmmmm Interesting indeed.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:37 pm

chasus71 wrote:
ChazSA wrote:

I did rewatch it back on YouTube on my TV and yes that is Swazi!!!

It will be interesting to see when this takes place and in what episode. Could it be before a RC during cocktails or is it a part of the evening portion of a Group date....hmmmm Interesting indeed.

They are dressed too formal for it to be an evening portion of a group date (all in suits, Qiniso in a gown). I do believe it could be before the RC or cocktail party leading to RC or something to that extent. I guess we will have to wait & see if we sleuthed right 😝.

Again, all these 5 men have gotten a good edit & all seem to have intrigued Qiniso thus far. All are quiet prominent in the longer preview of the season that was shown on the 1st episode, except Gareth for obvious reasons. I believe they all get at least one individual date. Which makes me believe they all make it far & could very well be the final 5 as sleuthed on the screencap above.

The edit is quite tricky as it stands though. Perhaps because it's still early days. But I am sure you will all watch the episodes once they're available online & will be able to sleuth or predict the ending better since you're pros at this 🤗.

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree about it being early days right now so the season promo is limited for now. I know Dylan also gets a 1 on 1 date too.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:06 pm

ChazSA wrote:
They are dressed too formal for it to be an evening portion of a group date (all in suits, Qiniso in a gown). I do believe it could be before the RC or cocktail party leading to RC or something to that extent. I guess we will have to wait & see if we sleuthed right 😝.

Again, all these 5 men have gotten a good edit & all seem to have intrigued Qiniso thus far. All are quiet prominent in the longer preview of the season that was shown on the 1st episode, except Gareth for obvious reasons. I believe they all get at least one individual date. Which makes me believe they all make it far & could very well be the final 5 as sleuthed on the screencap above.

The edit is quite tricky as it stands though. Perhaps because it's still early days. But I am sure you will all watch the episodes once they're available online & will be able to sleuth or predict the ending better since you're pros at this 🤗.

I fear that won't happen now with the Bach Archive down, so any recaps/insight from you will be gratefully received Praying

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it sucks that the site is down. Right now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our link to the show for updates and tidbits handwave
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for bringing the caps over!

I played with various VPN's on the weekend, and gave up for now. They are messy and once you download them I realize SA is not on the list of countires, so frustrating.

I will continue to search.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was able to get on NordVpn. That is the only one I see that has South Africa but of course comes with a payment. I used to have n account with them so I got a good deal on it for the year.

The problem I am having though even with the VPN I cant find a way to download the full episodes to watch for free online. I know Mnet is the SA network that the show comes on but I have no way of getting access. I wonder if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]has any idea of where they would have these episodes to watch for free? This is the roadblock for me such a bummer right now. I will keep trying but mot feeling too optimistic :pout
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 am

I have also been trying to find ways to watch in Australia but so far not successful. I have tried several with free trials but like everyone else SA is not a country which u can select.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:42 am

I spent a lot of time on the VPN stuff this past Saturday, then once I got that squared aware I couldn't find a free episode to download and watch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if only we could find an account out there who post the episodes on Youtube even for the AUS version as well. It is a shame BachalorArchive is down, we may never get any episodes to watch.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 am

Has anyone used expressvpn.com ? Stating covers all the wanted countries just want to make sure secure site. Never used a VPN before (didn’t know there was such a thing LOL) and last few days have signed up for several only to quickly unsubscribe as wrong countries. Let’s hope apple doesn’t send me a bill.
I so took bachelorarchives for granted. If the owner is on this site - thank you for all u have done up until now. ❤

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:36 am

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was able to get on NordVpn. That is the only one I see that has South Africa but of course comes with a payment. I used to have n account with them so I got a good deal on it for the year.

The problem I am having though even with the VPN I cant find a way to download the full episodes to watch for free online. I know Mnet is the SA network that the show comes on but I have no way of getting access. I wonder if @ChazSAhas any idea of where they would have these episodes to watch for free? This is the roadblock for me such a bummer right now. I will keep trying but mot feeling too optimistic :pout

The thing with The Bachelor/Bachelorette show in this country is that it shows on MNET, which is one of the "premium" channels on satellite tv in the country. The only viewers that can watch that channel are on a premium & the most pricey subscription that not a lot of South Africans can even afford. So as it is, not even the whole of SA get's to see their very first Bachelorette's journey to find love, sad right 😣.

I am fortunate that the "compact plus" subscription that I am on though, they open the MNET channel for us to watch the show on Thursdays. Otherwise, even I wouldn't be watching the show because strangely enough, the show is not even on Showmax this season. Showmax is an online subscription service just like Netflix. You pay a monthly subscription to watch some exclusive shows & movies. Even though I am not that technologically advanced, I figure it would be easier to get a way to download & watch the show if you're outside the country, from an online platform rather than via MNET which is a channel on satellite tv.

The lady that you found on YouTube that does episode reviews & stuff, I figure she has access to the episodes online since she was able to include some of the footage that was only shown on the full episodes on tv, i.e. the longer preview she did a breakdown on. I commented on one of her videos trying to find out where one can watch the longer preview & possibly the episodes online. Hopefully she'll reply with something for us Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3552228123.

In the meantime, I don't know if I can do this since I don't have the appropriate camera & stuff. However, I can try going live on a platform of convenience & showing the episodes when they air or at least the day after they air as I do get to record them on our decoder & have recordings of the episodes on there. I have a recording of the 2nd episode in full, but unfortunately I only have the last 20 minutes of the 1st episode (I had forgotten the show was premiereing that day & only tuned in 40 minutes later 🤦‍�). Going forward though, I won't miss any episodes as I have to at least update you all 😉.

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum