SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:10 pm

Since they aren't filming in Canada and with everything happening with Chris Harrison (and maybe a change in the Bachelorette lead) -- do you all think there is a possibility that they may delay filming a little bit?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:08 pm

I personally think Chris will stay as lead because as TPTB they will explain it as he apologized and learned the error of his ways Suspect . By the time the Ette airs anyway I suspect they will believe that Chris has "learned to do better" no no . The majority of the viewers anyway are offline fans and don't have a clue about the mishaps going on in the social media universe.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 pm

chasus71 wrote:I personally think Chris will stay as lead because as TPTB they will explain it as he apologized and learned the error of his ways Suspect . By the time the Ette airs anyway I suspect they will believe that Chris has "learned to do better" no no . The majority of the viewers anyway are offline fans and don't have a clue about the mishaps going on in the social media universe.

Chris Harrison Steps Away From ‘The Bachelor’ After Controversial Interview

You know, you're probably right. This is super vague and just not doing ATFR is really not that big a deal at all. He'll absolutely come back and just say he's learned and is growing and yada yada everything back to normal.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:39 pm

@leavers No surprise at all about this, typical steps from TPTB.

JoJo will probably be at the AFTR. I doubt they would have Racheal L. be there or do you think they will ask Rachael?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:48 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1364602883593760774?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm

@bluwavz Thanks as always for these.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:44 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1364722528611049475?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:11 pm

Exciting!!!! I know nothing about Albuquerque, wiki tells me it's full of history. The resort looks ok? I mean it's nice but nothing spectacular ? I'm not seeing a lot of pictures, maybe I need to roam around.

Experience Adventure and Culture at our Albuquerque Resort
Experience a completely unique and authentic journey into the ancient lands of the Tamayame people at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa. Nestled on 550 acres of the Native American Santa Ana Pueblo between the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande River, Tamaya is steeped in over one thousand years of rich history and culture.
https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-mexico/hyatt-regency-tamaya-resort-and-spa/tamay

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:16 pm

I'm okay with that even though I was hoping for Hawaii. I hope we see something of the area.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:37 pm

I guess that's the reason for choosing New Mexico.

Visitors to the state of New Mexico are no longer required to self-quarantine. Instead, visitors are strongly advised to self-quarantine for 14 days and obtain a COVID-19 test upon their arrival in the state.
https://www.visitalbuquerque.org/covid-19-traveler-information/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm okay with that even though I was hoping for Hawaii. I hope we see something of the area.

Hawaii would be a great BiP location IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 pm

@leavers I don't watch BiP, but I would if it was set in Hawaii! Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f600
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Doats
luvnunity
lovelycrumpets