SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WFTV - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:36 pm

It's chemistry Serena. You are missing the chemistry. He is good on paper. As soon as she said that, it's game over Matt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

WFTV - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Not excited about seeing Chris Harrison. It doesn't feel genuine IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:45 pm

This show is so predicable. What we've learned over the years in editing, is what makes us great sleuthers! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:47 pm

Don't worry Serena. You will see him at the WTA.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 pm

Anybody else surprised at how Matt fought for Serena and seemed clearly sad that she left?

So who was he planning on cutting?? bei?
And if you were Rachael and still with him now, wouldn’t those scenes with Serena mad you sad? He clearly fought for her!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:54 pm

Have they ever made the lead do the limo exit and break up ITM before? On their own season? I know we've had contestants self eliminate but I never remember hearing a lead say 'walk me downstairs' and then do the typical exit scene. WTH???
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:54 pm

So did the four women all stay in the same suite during "hometowns"?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 am

WTH? Does someone else leave? Is that why he is bawling?

This is the second week in a row that they are showing us Michelle and her personality at the end? Does anyone else think they have edited that in as a result of the controversy and that they may be prepping the audience for her as new Bette?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:04 am

I hate...HATE...that beard on Matt. A nicely trimmed beard is OK, but that looks like a chi pet or that he got lost in the woods for months without civilization.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:05 am

Sprite wrote:WTH? Does someone else leave? Is that why he is bawling?

This is the second week in a row that they are showing us Michelle and her personality at the end? Does anyone else think they have edited that in as a result of the controversy and that they may be prepping the audience for her as new Bette?

You could be right Sprite.

I thought it was odd that they showed Bri’s morning after multiple times but not the other two.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:22 am

Sprite wrote:Oh, that was not a smooth landing....Let's fix her hair and then have that chat about how strong he feels for her. Can't have her with grass in her hair and it looking like a nest.

He is just one of those people who doesn't show that much emotion. Hard to read. He tells her how much he cares and how scared he was, but I'm not feeling the emotion.

The girl you are in love with just crashed out of the air and that's as fast as you could run to her??? This just tops the season for me .....I loved your post @Sprite I thought the same along with his fast walking. laugh out loud no
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:29 am

Sprite wrote:I hate...HATE...that beard on Matt. A nicely trimmed beard is OK, but that looks like a chi pet or that he got lost in the woods for months without civilization.

I hate it, too... Makes me think he's trying to hide himself and he's dong a damn good job at it.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
mruab
LoveDovez
eusebeia
suzq
allykat