SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:03 pm

A girl I met with a few years back is friends with one of the contestants, so I'll have to keep an eye on her IG to see if she gives any tidbits of info away.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:20 pm

@Sprite how are you watching this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Straight from the network TVNZ with my NordVPN.

There is a new episode later tonight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:05 am

@Sprite I actually love him. To me, he’s coining across as genuine and showing his true outgoing personality. I don’t think he’s trying to be Mr Sophisticated man about town who’s cool with the ladies. He’s just being his artsy quirky self.

Watching episode 2 he’s cracking me up - I think he’s hilarious.

Also not sure about any instant connections with the girls. My fave so far is Lou. Lost her partner in an accident a couple of years ago.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:11 pm

@Sprite thanks. I remember you were using a VPN for other franchises, I just didn't know which one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:05 am

IMO it looks like Niki is F1 - i saw this on twitter which looks like a giveaway....

https://twitter.com/larissaerin/status/1367014260362989572
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:18 pm

Would she be so obvious?

What does the #mo stand for?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQLu_CMVHp/

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu311

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:26 pm

IMO, Nikki and him seem to At least still be friendly with each other she has commented cutie on his ig posts and he’s commented back, She’s the only contestant that I’ve seen comment on his post but others have liked his posts. he’s also commented on other women On the show IG and they’ve responded, I don’t think there’s anything to it. The answers she’s given in interviews makes it seem like she saw him as a friend. IMO I’m pretty sure there is an age difference and don’t see them together, but I did find their meeting cute so could be wrong. I think social media for them is different than us bachelor at the beginning MO was following all of them, then went to only a few and now follows none of them. After he unfollowed some of them I saw him still comment on their posts.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Does anyone know if they usually show F1 in the nz version for the promo?

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:43 pm

I’ve looked at the promo just again and I think the Scene of Moses on boat is with an intruder. I can see him choosing an intruder as well if he does choose someone. Edit: Or it might be shennae But I think it’s intruder

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:18 am

There filming an ATFR for Lexie and Moses season, I saw the post from lana. there looking for people who want to be in attendance.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:58 pm

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/bachelor-new-zealand-breakup-moses-mackay-and-annie-theis-confirm-split/JMDYF4CAO4VXG5UZMVDPHORB6A/#:~:text=Bachelor%20New%20Zealand%20breakup%3A%20Moses%20Mackay%20and%20Annie%20Theis%20confirm%20split,-5%20Apr%2C%202021&text=They%20seemed%20to%20have%20found,have%20gone%20their%20separate%20ways.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Loulou
jen689
Zaynab
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum