Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:38 pm

Just trying to find possible filming location and putting it out there. May mean nothing at all.

Samantha is I believe a producer, she posted this 7 days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLGFJaPH9b3/

Another producer. Note Matt's mother's comment. In the next slide you can see the chalet. I haven't searched for it yet. She last posted Feb 1st then not again until 3 days ago.

pjames61
One with nature. You’re finally at the chalet 🥰🙌✨

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQbS1cJtif/

List of producers SM.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4800-bachelor-bachelorette-producers-sm-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62329

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:48 am

GA, Joshua Tree is a national park area in southern CA ( a bit north east of  Palm Springs/Cochella) that the governor just permitted to re-open for camping, visits etc...just in the last weeks or so.  Becca K was on a "girls" trip over Valentine's weekend or the weekend before.   She is friends with a few of the producers, although I don't know if this is one of them.
Joshua Tree is very much a park like place, maybe off road biking etc. but other than that, camping and hiking, I don't think there is much to do.  This might be a vacation break before the next season starts filming.  Also, while it is cool/cold in the desert at night, this would not be considered a cold weather site.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:04 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for the info.

I'm pretty sure this follow wasn't there last night. It's the last person she followed.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu284

https://www.instagram.com/jaynapellegrino/following/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:36 am

In light of everything that is happening, does anyone else feel like the Franchise just needs to take a little pause rather than go right into filming another season -- or is it just me? It just seems so quick. I would love to see the production and editing have some time to make some changes, reflect and get some more diversity education as well. It just feels rushed to me. I hope Katie finds love and happiness regardless of whether she gets engaged or not as well. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:06 pm

A producer already follows Cody

2 producers and casting director follow Karl

A casting director follows Michael A

A casting director follows Mike P

From Reddit sources

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1334

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:17 pm

I looked into it. It's legit.

@scottmarcin follows Cody

@scottmarcin, @eddie_why, and @woahtherecheech (casting director) follow Karl

@lindsayliles follows Michael A

@lindsayliles follows Mikey P

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:43 pm

@frajosfanofchris @lovelycrumpets yes

So it looks like to me they knew as early as Feb 18th Katie was their choice.

ETA: why are all those producers following the cast? Have they always done that, I don't recall that??

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:49 pm

I think that Nick Viall and Wells Adams are both there in New Mexico to help film dates I would guess. I would not be surprised if Jason may help out with a date since he is staying there with Kaitlyn, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum