SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:45 am

I honestly dislike guys in a suit without socks and guys in Capri.

Please carry on.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Anyone noticed Katie used the same formula to pick and compliment 3 guys at GD and give the rose to one of them? I thought it was nice with Tayshia. I like that she is doing the same. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:57 pm

So far I haven't been feeling the Tamaya resort. I liked both La Quinta and Nemacolin, and felt that both would be great places to spend a long weekend. But I'm not feeling Tamaya just yet.

There are a lot of activities listed there -- hot air ballooning is big. There is also horseback riding, golf, bicycling, wineries, jeep tours, fishing (as we saw on Greg's date,) a historic site to visit, several outdoor pools, and a spa. The mountains that form the backdrop look beautiful. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the scrubby New Mexico landscape. Somehow it just isn't doing it for me at present. Hopefully that will change as Katie does more activities with the men.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2657438/bachelorette-katie-thurston-mexico-resort-filming-season/
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:02 am

I made some avatars to grab. if you have a particular image, drop me a pic on my DM Smiley

enjoy!

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Sigand10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Siggre10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Sigjus10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Sigbla10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Sigand11
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Siggre11

Credit ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:03 am

just for information as of June 24

so no SHV with Blake so far...

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0010
google

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 00010
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/canada-eases-mandatory-quarantine/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:23 am

The quarantine rules for entering Canada will change on July 5th for fully vaccinated individuals.

Quarantine requirements upon return have been a deterrent, but that hurdle lifts July 5 for travellers fully vaccinated with a Health Canada-authorized vaccine. A negative COVID-19 test is still required before entry regardless of vaccination status, and travellers must be fully vaccinated for at least two weeks before they re-enter Canada.

The border entering Canada is still closed for non essential travel until July 21st.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/what-to-know-about-relaxed-travel-measures-for-fully-vaccinated-canadians-1.5483551

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:35 am

@GuardianAngel thanks. When is the finale airing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:56 am

I have a theory for tonight...

I think after Katie meets Blake, she will tell him she will think about it because she has to be respectful with the other guys. She will tell her later

(hahaha totally productions)

Then she goes to the group date.

After the group date, she needs to recover and she prepares for the rose ceremony.

Before the rose ceremony, she shows up in Blake's room: "are you naked?"

Then right before the rose ceremony, she explains the situation to the guys. And then we have multiple shocked faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:43 am

At least these guys will not need to be subjected to a parade of new people like Matt's cast members did. I personally don't see how *one* new cast member would be all that upsetting, but maybe it's something about being in the bubble and having that disturbed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:43 pm

I've watched every season, starting with Alex and Trista as his F2, and I cannot for the life of me make it through an episode of Katie's season. It's just the worst.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:50 pm

provenceguy wrote:I've watched every season, starting with Alex and Trista as his F2, and I cannot for the life of me make it through an episode of Katie's season. It's just the worst.

I agree That is how I feel and is the same reason I am not watching.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:00 pm

I am really liking this season. First one in a long time I have enjoyed.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
pbmax
luvstx
blueblues
luvnunity
alwayscooking