SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:41 am

Really poor form from DM, and that 'journalist' in particular. And to put 'exclusive' on it, to make out they are beating other news outlets to it.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:46 am

Agent99 wrote:Really poor form from DM, and that 'journalist' in particular.  And to put 'exclusive' on it, to make out they are beating other news outlets to it.

My favourite line was "DM can now reveal..." which apparently translates to "Now that someone else has done all the work for us, DM can claim the credit for..."

Why go into journalism if you have no desire to do any research?  Do they seriously consider plagiarising our posts to be their own work?  Newsflash: It's not.

May I suggest another career where one can just parrot things written by other people and not do any kind of independent fact checking.  Politics might suit.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:29 am

Great sleuthing everyone! Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1022092695

DM is an example of lazy poor journalists imo. What does it take to give credit. They'd rather make it look like it was due to their exemplary journalism which clearly it's not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:31 pm

From Daily Telegrsph

Bachelor star Jimmy Nicholson is hoping Australians don’t get the wrong idea about him.
While admitting to getting “my pash on a little bit”, Nicholson insists he is no player as he sets about finding the love of his life on reality television.
“I think at the start I was probably a bit frugal with my kissing and then towards the end it kind of changed,” Nicholson told Confidential.
“It is an important part of sussing out if there is a connection. When they show the episodes, they combine different days into one so I didn’t realise there will be some episodes where I’ve kissed two or three girls. Hopefully Australia doesn’t think I am a man whore.”
“I wouldn’t just say this just to keep everyone happy, I actually think she could be the one,” he said. “Every time we spend time together, we get on like a house on fire. She is everything that I wanted in a partner.”
Moving in together and marriage is already on the cards for the pair, who have to keep their relationship a secret until after the series airs.
“Going into this I hoped I would meet someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with,” he explained.
Marriage though is a way off, he added.
“We are both realistic,” he said.
“It is going to be probably two years until we would consider doing something like that. Mind you, I am 32 this year so if it feels right and I want to propose in a year and a half, then so be it. You need to get out of the honeymoon phase and you need to be real world couple to know it is going to work. We have spoken about it but I take marriage very seriously, do it once and do it right so you need to give it that amount of time for the dust to settle.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-australia-2021-james-nicholson-defends-kissing-frenzy/news-story/7460bc1162fac87dd20a784dd95771e9

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:18 pm

Well that all sounds pretty fair and sensible, and dare I say it reads as though it came from his own mouth rather than a Channel 10 script which is refreshing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:03 pm

If he really did fall for someone, I can see him laying off the kissing because he probably wasn't interested anymore.

I don't recall, has a lead ever said this much after filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:07 pm

Lachy was pretty vocal about being in love but no one believed him.  cantstopl

Matt didn't say much and definitely nothing about plans for marriage & babies.  Abbie and Chelsie were so different anything he said would have risked giving F1 away so he probably had to tread carefully, but neither seemed ready for marriage anyway (Chelsie was very career-oriented and Abbie was... Abbie laugh out loud).

And prior to that, Nich was super evasive which is what made us think he wouldn't choose anyone at the end which of course proved accurate.

I'm inclined to believe Jimmy. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:25 pm

@Bobette thanks for the rundown. I didn't think so.

He must be very happy and can't contain himself! Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f60d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:34 pm

While he confirmed he and his girlfriend (Jimmy's words, not ours) aren't isolating together so they don't give anything away, he did say he's probably driven her insane with all the calls he's been making to her. "She's probably sick of the phone ringing," he laughed. Telling us about his new beau, he said he had an inkling from the get-go that she could be the one. "I noticed her the first night I saw her, she is stunning," he said of his final pick. "But it's not until you really get to know someone that you can really know- there's just so much going on those first few days of filming. I definitely noticed her at the start and towards the end it became quite clear [it was her]."]Feeding us a few more clues as to who it could be, he told us he went into the show looking for "someone who I could have a laugh with and who's authentic. I just wanted a nice person."
As for his deal breakers, he was immediately turned off anyone who thought "they're better than everyone else... and if someone doesn't treat other people well".
"I'm lucky that my girlfriend definitely has none of those nasty traits."

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-jimmy-nicholson-kids-68346?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-tvweekmag&utm_content=later-18839932&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes.)

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:21 am

A teaser video is up on Jimmy's ig.  I can never upload ig videos here for whatever reason, so here is a link.

There a couple of girls I can't even identify scratch

ETA actually only one girl.  Who is it?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 UGqDcGK

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:03 am

I don't know either but I'm wondering if she was ever the member of a cult.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698  

I also don't see Jay in the trailer which is bizarre since you don't get a killer night 1 intro and targeted pre-show media unless you're going to feature in the season. scratch

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:20 am

@Bobette Isn't this Jay? Her eyebrows look fierce. Maybe the brow lady got to her.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1FDxpzm

Yes, Twitter has the video.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme