SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by luvnunity Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:51 am

@Maggenzm Sorry, those are Matt's long legs and feet in that post. You can even see his brown ankles in his signature short sweat pants.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:43 am

I want to add...at age 29, this is not Matt being immature or simply unready to marry. My opinion is that this is likely Matt's M.O. It is who he is.

Again, just my opinion -- this is the type of man who thinks that being less than truthful with your significant other is okay. At age 29, that habit isn't going away. It might get buried for a while, but it may very well erupt at some later point, long after the vows have been said and the babies have come. I've seen it happen before.

It meshes with what his former roommate said (which did have a great deal of support from people who claim to be her friends, her fellow roommate's friends, and a neighbor.) Matt is all about Matt. If you have needs that conflict with his, then too bad, so sad.

If I were Rachael, I would run hard in the other direction.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:25 am

Maggenzm wrote:I think Steve has been played. Matt has an IG story with no shoes while eating popcorn and watching a movie. Then the shot moves to another person with pink bedroom shoes, but all you see are the feet up. I think Grace is part of the plot!! This is the perfect distraction. I might be wrong, but we shall see!!

What pink shoes in his IG story? Are you talking about the second pic of Matt showing his feet with slippers on while watching a movie and eating ice cream?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:17 pm

I still don't believe it, this is too perfect and the timing is very suspect. Why now and not before? And for him to be so content in that Instagram story while the house is on fire, just doesn't add up.
In addition, Rachel who is so madly in love with this guys finds out that he has being lying to her, goes to hang out with her friends like nothing happened, and, none of her friends throw shades to Matt? Does not add up.
I am just going to wait, because the truth always come out, soon or later.
If he did all these things to these girls, especially to Rachel who is absolutely in love with him, then he should be prepared for the backlash which is going to be worse than the AFR. JMO

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:26 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I think Steve has been played. Matt has an IG story with no shoes while eating popcorn and watching a movie. Then the shot moves to another person with pink bedroom shoes, but all you see are the feet up. I think Grace is part of the plot!! This is the perfect distraction. I might be wrong, but we shall see!!

What pink shoes in his IG story? Are you talking about the second pic of Matt showing his feet with slippers on while watching a movie and eating ice cream?

@cupcakesspiice, the sleepers look pink and the feet looks like a woman feet. I also heard someone giggling in the background. So I don't know, may be I am imagining things laugh out loud!
Note to self: Take a break from the Matt and Rachel drama!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
cupcakespiice wrote:

@cupcakesspiice, the sleepers look pink and the feet looks like a woman feet. I also heard someone giggling in the background. So I don't know, may be I am imagining things laugh out loud!

The slippers were white and those were definitely his big feet and the person giggling in the background of that video is his friend Skylar, he literally tagged her in the video and she reposted it on her story

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:33 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
cupcakespiice wrote:

The slippers were white and those were definitely his big feet and the person giggling in the background of that video is his friend Skylar, he literally tagged her in the video and she reposted it on her story

Thanks!! Shows you how much I know about Social Media. Now, I need to go to my happy place, Zac and Taysha!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I still don't believe it, this is too perfect and the timing is very suspect. Why now and not before? And for him to be so content in that Instagram story while the house is on fire, just doesn't add up.
In addition, Rachel who is so madly in love with this guys finds out that he has being lying to her, goes to hang out with her friends like nothing happened, and, none of her friends throw shades to Matt? Does not add up.
I am just going to wait, because the truth always come out, soon or later.
If he did all these things to these girls, especially to Rachel who is absolutely in love with him, then he should be prepared for the backlash which is going to be worse than the AFR. JMO
I don’t have the energy to get an informed opinion on this mess, but generally speaking, RS has a long and disgraceful history of believing whoever comes to him first with the juicy gossip, and after that anything that supports what he already thinks.
In this case, he seems to have been fed information from Rachael’s camp since the show started airing.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:03 pm

I'm buying it because it's *not* a huge story -- just a guy who has been revealed to be a player, and based on what I already know about Matt, it fits. Players can make great friends as long as you don't have any expectations of them. They can be amusing, fun, and great company as long as you keep it platonic or possibly FWB. If Rachael had greater expectations as to where this relationship might go (based on Matt face-timing with her every day, flying her up to NYC, etc.,) then she knows what she's dealing with now. This guy is apparently not marriage material at present, and my experience is that a guy like that may never be marriage material.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Amethyst wrote:I want to add...at age 29, this is not Matt being immature or simply unready to marry. My opinion is that this is likely Matt's M.O. It is who he is.

Again, just my opinion -- this is the type of man who thinks that being less than truthful with your significant other is okay. At age 29, that habit isn't going away. It might get buried for a while, but it may very well erupt at some later point, long after the vows have been said and the babies have come. I've seen it happen before.

It meshes with what his former roommate said (which did have a great deal of support from people who claim to be her friends, her fellow roommate's friends, and a neighbor.) Matt is all about Matt. If you have needs that conflict with his, then too bad, so sad.

If I were Rachael, I would run hard in the other direction.

I understand that this is your opinion but Racheal was not his significant other he broke things off with her. He has said that he would always have her back but does not want to be in a romantic relationship with her. Racheals family is the source of so many articles and RS who has made it clear that he does not like Matt . Matt is not all about Matt he does so much with kiddos that is his passion.

I imo are very happy that he is done with Racheal that brought him so much pain during and after the show.
Imo
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:20 pm

IMO you can do charitable work and still treat women terribly. Rachael should not have found out about Grace from Grace. She should have found out from Matt so that she could make an informed decision. And I'm willing to bet that Grace is not the only one.

My opinion is that if a guy wants to play, he needs to be open and honest about it, not hide behind the thought that he never made any commitment to anyone. And IMO if a guy is playing at 29, then he will likely still be playing at 39, 49, etc.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Yes^^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni