SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:25 am

When Matt was breaking up with Michelle, I was really unclear about what was going on (obviously she got it, but I didn't.) I didn't understand if he was saying, "It's not you," or "I can't commit to anyone right now." My heart really broke for her in that moment because I think she was very sincere about her feelings for Matt. He just wasn't ready for her.

Something about Matt giving Rachael the final rose felt anti-climactic, and it wasn't because he didn't propose. It just felt like there wasn't any resolution.

Emmanuel Acho did a great job. Even if Chris hadn't messed up, I still think that under the circumstances, Acho was the right person for that particular job. Matt really needed someone who understood his experience, and could fully relate to him as a black man.

I think the one thing Rachael needs to understand is that Matt would never have been ready to commit to her anyway. His father's absence in his life left a huge hole that only therapy can fill. Rachael's issues were the precipitating event in their breakup, but IMO ultimately it would not have mattered. Rachael may have some work to do, but so does Matt -- just in a different area. I hope that she can come to understand that in time. Apart from that, I agree with those who feel that there are a lot of missing pieces in the puzzle about what happened between Rachael and Matt. There are things that just don't add up. But again, I don't think it would have changed the final outcome. Rachael is very young, and I think eventually she will file this under "first love," and find a more mature match.

Both Katie and Michelle looked great, and I wish them well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:29 am

That was so uncomfortable!  Matt clearly didn't want to be there or to talk to Rachael. Overall I thought Emmanual did a great job but he didn't read Matt very well at that time and shouldn't have asked for a hug. I hope that Racheal is truly wanting to educate herself but it's not going to help get back this relationship.  no no

I'm so happy to have a couple of Bachelorette seasons! I like both of them and am excited that Michelle gets her own chance, especially after what she went through. Hoping for two happy endings. wine

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:30 am

The producers are to blame for this messy bachelor season. It seems they sabotaged Matt. They kept sending women and never allowed us truly meet the ladies. They casted a woman with questionable background even though they saw all her SM activities. They focused so much on the drama and even enabled the toxic atmosphere by repeatedly asking these women about the house events and used it to the maximum during editing.. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:52 am

I wonder why they cut out Michelle’s conversation with Rachael on ATFR, I would have loved to hear what they said to each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:53 am

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4981de10
thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1d983d10

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:55 am

I am so glad that Emmanuel Acho did the ATFR. I don't see how Chris would have been able to navigate those particular conversations well. I think this season was hard to watch for me, but it has the potential to make a greater impact than other ones. I hope it does for the Franchise and beyond. I also appreciated the fact that Matt did not cave into proposing even if that is what the show wanted/expected him to do. If you aren't ready, why force it? I thought that Chris was pressuring him to because that is the show's format. Maybe the format should be a little more flexible instead. I really hope they focus on the actual people on the show and lessen the cattiness/drama going forward. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:57 am

I would have loved to have seen Michelle and Rachael's conversation shown. I also wished that they hadn't cut Bri out of the ATFR. I wanted to hear how she has been doing, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 am

Emmanuel Acho did a great job!

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:10 am

@Sprite There wasn't any footage of the breakup between Matt and Rachael because he did it over the phone.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:48 am

I would have also have liked them to call out Chris Harrison.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:01 am

suzq wrote:@Sprite  There wasn't any footage of the breakup between Matt and Rachael because he did it over the phone.

Yes, I heard that, but they have taped those before...like when they are letting someone know they are on the show or the new lead.

I am wondering if this was one of the reasons they were not happy with a lead who hadn't been on the show before? He didn't tell them what he was going to do and did it without them? His BF is Tyler who is well aware of their shenanigans and may have advised him. I don't buy that he didn't know how this worked, although I can see him using that as an excuse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:16 am

@Sprite. I think Matt did a lot of things that were not part of the Bachelor "protocol" and did things his way. I am sure that did not endear him to the TPTB. They probably thought that since he hadn't been on the show before that he would do whatever they wanted, but it actually backfired on them instead.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues
locoforbach
2observe