SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:59 pm

So Casey was the Target date from earlier?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:04 pm

So it def wasn’t Casey on the target date today because bachelornation.scoop posted Michelle going on the night portion of the 1 on 1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:33 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:So it def wasn’t Casey on the target date today because bachelornation.scoop posted Michelle going on the night portion of the 1 on 1
Thank you! I’m losing track.🥴
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:51 pm

Who does that look like to you all? I was thinking it is Clayton? Maybe Christopher? all I know is that the guy is tall, laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:03 am

chasus71 wrote:Who does that look like to you all? I was thinking it is Clayton? Maybe Christopher? all I know is that the guy is tall, laugh out loud
I'm trying to think of the ones left, who would have that haircut. Seems like it might be Jamie or Clayton. So, day portion was Target and now this is the evening portion of that same date?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:05 am

luvnunity wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Who does that look like to you all? I was thinking it is Clayton? Maybe Christopher? all I know is that the guy is tall, laugh out loud
I'm trying to think of the ones left, who would have that haircut.  Seems like it might be Jamie or Clayton.  So, day portion was Target and now this is the evening portion of that same date?

That is what I am trying to figure out?

Also, with Casey going would there had been just one person eliminated at the RC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] last night? That is strange if so, usually by now they start eliminating at least 2 guys per RC, right?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:08 am

I just watched the actual video on bach scoops story and “I hope I don’t sound ridiculous, but I don’t know who this man is” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’m going to need a better video, but isn’t this usually around the time leads start eliminating people during the dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:09 am

I was thinking Clayton, but the hair seems darker than his. Unless it's the lighting that's making it look that way?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:12 am

Yes it is hard to tell like it could be Jamie or Clayton just really not clear because the hair color throws you off. but Clayton could be a dirty brown blond laugh out loud Can it also be Christopher?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:16 am

Does the GD card usually come during the first 1-1 date of the week? Maybe the GD card came and Casey was on the GD card, so it was evident that he wasn’t getting a 1-1, so self-eliminated as somebody does every season around this time. It’s the only thing that makes sense given he wasn’t actually on a date today to be eliminated from. We may be looking at a 2nd 1-1 date which runs salt in that wound. Idk...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel