SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:02 am

seton wrote:Um, there has been no pix of GD all season. Sometimes the lack of proof . . . Is the proof.
Well as far as the schedule goes, IMO, going by past seasons, this is the filming schedule that has been used for MANY seasons now so until proven otherwie, thin I am going to keep it the way it is now till we know more.....ok? I have been doing the filming schedules since around season 5 of the Bette and 14 of the Bach.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:04 pm

well if true isnt this probably Joe then??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:07 pm

I'm guessing that was a 1 on 1 with Joe and not a hometown date? Unless we're off on when the pre-htd rose ceremony was.

So Nayte and maybe Joe had ep. 7 1on1 dates. I wonder if there was a third or if they were the only two?

Last edited by Al on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:08 pm

If it’s Joe then like is there some backstory as to why they’re doing a prom for his hometown?! I mean it’s cute, but I’m still going to need that backstory because I’m confused [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, the person that sent that probably isn’t even aware that the season has been filming in Minnesota already

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh yes you could be right perhaps a 1-on-1 date? hmm.

I also agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is the backstory here if it is a prom. What did Joe not go to prom or something? Or is it something about him wishing he went to prom with Michelle?? very confused.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:16 pm

So are we thinking this was a second 1-1 date, or was that the evening portion of his 1-1 date where they went to baseball game? ETA: Because that would really be odd if he got 2 1-1 dates in his hometown, only to have a HTD this coming week.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree that is kind of odd for the HT guy to get those dates and be on a HTD coming up again next week. Not impossible I suppose but wow just find it interesting if that is true basically 3 dates for Joe in his home State.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Al wrote:*snipped*

So Nayte and maybe Joe had ep. 7 1on1 dates. I wonder if there was a third or if they were the only two?
Answering my own question here, scmiiw I don't think there were enough days between rose ceremonies for three 1on1 dates plus a group date, so it may have just been Nayte and Joe. Our potential F2 guys?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:46 pm

Here is the filming schedule as we have so there were enough days IMO as we have things lined up IMO, tonight is the rc:

Episode 6 – 9 TO 6 The Marquette Hotel, Minniapolis - (BRANDON, JOE COLEMAN, NAYTE OLUKOYA,PETER IZZO )
8/19: 1-on-1 Date: filming at Target - BRANDON per IG post and friend knowing him
8/20: Group Date:
8/21: 1-on-1 Date: Peter Izzo - filming at her parents house
8/22: 6th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Episode 7 – 6 TO 4 The Marquette Hotel, Minniapolis:
8/23: 1-on-1 Date: stone arch bridge/paddle boarding/NAYTE OLUKOYA
8/24: 1-on-1 Date:
8/25: 1-on-1 Date:
8/26: Group Date:
8/27: RC7 - ELIMINATED:
EPI 7 ID'S ARE JOE, NAYTE AND

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As of about an hour ago Kaitlyn was hanging out in her hotel room in sweats. It may be a bit early, but I would think Kaitlyn would be getting hair/makeup/wardrobe done if the rose ceremony was tonight. Last night she posted an Insta story looking like she was ready for a rose ceremony.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel