SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:58 pm

What is going on with the horrible top of the dress Tayshia is wearing? Urgly, IMO.

beader

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:31 pm

beader wrote:What is going on with the horrible top of the dress Tayshia is wearing?  Urgly, IMO.

I was just thinking the same thing. It looks like she was wearing a bra and then pulled a tube dress over it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:39 pm

To me it looks like she never wears a bra.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giggling Her girls are large and in charge. I feel for her. Cory put her in a lot of cleavage enhancing dresses were they were front and center. I think even if the dress doesn't have built in support she probably uses a lot of double sided tape.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:41 pm

High clap cheerleader cheerleader

bluwavz wrote:  

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't get me wrong, I'm all for going braless. laugh out loud

omg that has to be one of the best promo's I've ever seen! Well done! I love her dress!

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. Only Hannah's promo was better IMO.

I love this dress and her hair. She looks fantastic. I wish this was her M&G dress. Stunning.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:31 pm

Ms Michelle has arrived!!!! Let’s go!!!! Cary did well with her promo styling so hope he keeps it up all season Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:44 am

Love that promo. Strong, confident and sexy woman wearing that dress! And that she wants to change the world ... she is going to rock the men's world when they meet her! Can't wait!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, I don't remember a better promo. It was classy and almost breath-taking. Which poses the question, we know they (tptb) can do it, so why don't they do it more often. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am so impressed by Michelle. I hope her season is everything SHE wants it to be.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel