SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:20 am

cupcakespiice wrote:Michelle, sis we need to have a talk because Nayte & Brandon were your final two?? I mean Nayte had no competition at that damn point. What was going through her head I can’t wait to see laugh out loud laugh out loud
I’m cracking up cuz this is such a wild and chaotic F2! Michelle gurl, are you about to waste all our time?!rofl
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:22 am

Brandon as per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's sleuthing went from public to private on Aug 28th. Interesting!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] girl I am so confused over here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’m just going to assume Michelle let Brandon be f2 because he would be easier to let go, that’s the only explanation that would make sense as to how the hell he made it past f10 rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:24 am

luvnunity wrote:
cupcakespiice wrote:Michelle, sis we need to have a talk because Nayte & Brandon were your final two?? I mean Nayte had no competition at that damn point. What was going through her head I can’t wait to see laugh out loud laugh out loud
I’m cracking up cuz this is such a wild and chaotic F2!  Michelle gurl, are you about to waste all our time?!rofl

Sorry for the double post but I laugh out loud at this.

He went from "I'm runny away from my responsibilities" on his IG bio to "“I am here to spread a message of hope” - J Cole"

Yeah ok. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] likely someone else was managing Brandon J’s SM IMO. Yeah that threw the sleuthing off but he was on private for the longest time post filming which was why I thought he made it to F4 at least.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see above. He was public for the longest time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] caught him on 8/25 going private.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see above. He was public for the longest time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] caught him on 8/25 going private.
Thanks GA, I meant he stayed private the longest after Sep 9th (FRC date). He was still private even after Nayte went public, he is now public again and we have the changed bio to the J Cole quote as well Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:32 am

I think after Brandon’s date was leaked his account started getting more attention a family or friend set his account to private so he could sort it or clean it up a little if he wanted. I always followed him & there wasn’t any dirt though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:32 am

cupcakespiice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] girl I am so confused over here  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’m just going to assume Michelle let Brandon be f2 because he would be easier to let go, that’s the only explanation that would make sense as to how the hell he made it past f10 rotfl

Maybe we will be surprise by their connection once the show start?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:36 am

I’m screaming! Now how the hell did Brandon slip through?!! cantstopl
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:38 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:43 am

Y”all give Brandon J some credit…we have him in the promo saying “I am iurvvee with this woman” giggling He is gonna bring his A game y”all, ready to see the kid in action Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel