SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:51 am

Wait, there was some random person that came on here and said Michelle had all MOC in her top 4, and they said that her and Joe would play off knowing each other, and all of a sudden their comments just disappeared but it seems they were correct

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:Y”all give Brandon J some credit…we have him in the promo saying “I am iurvvee with this woman” giggling He is gonna bring his A game y”all, ready to see the kid in action thebachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887

Lmbo! How am I supposed to take this season seriously, now?!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:55 am

cupcakespiice wrote:Wait, there was some random person that came on here and said Michelle had all MOC in her top 4, and they said that her and Joe would play off knowing each other, and all of a sudden their comments just disappeared but it seems they were correct
If this is true my guess is Brandon, Nayte, Rodney, & Joe.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:00 am

luvnunity wrote:
mercieme wrote:Y”all give Brandon J some credit…we have him in the promo saying “I am iurvvee with this woman” giggling He is gonna bring his A game y”all, ready to see the kid in action thebachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887

Lmbo!  How am I supposed to take this season seriously, now?!
Hang with us…snarking on the season is equally fun IMO giggling Fingers crossed TPTB shows the love story as well though since they have picked the next lead, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:02 am

cupcakespiice wrote:Wait, there was some random person that came on here and said Michelle had all MOC in her top 4, and they said that her and Joe would play off knowing each other, and all of a sudden their comments just disappeared but it seems they were correct
Sorry for the double post…did the random person post that on this forum? Yeah I am with ReneeM about the four she posted as the F4 if that intel is legit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:48 am

ReneeM wrote:
If this is true my guess is Brandon, Nayte, Rodney, & Joe.

I agree after watching the newest promo.

ETA
HTD locations will be
Joe: MN
Rodney: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Brandon: portland, OR
Nayte: Austin TX or Winnipeg, MB?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:56 am

I think they ended up not travelling for HTD’s? Hard to know for sure but the fact that no one got any pictures or leaks about the hometowns like usual for season that travel makes me think they were in one location.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:38 am

Got it! thumbsup

mercieme wrote:[snipped

Thanks GA, I meant he stayed private the longest after Sep 9th (FRC date). He was still private even after Nayte went public, he is now public again and we have the changed bio to the J Cole quote as well thebachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887

hoeletariat wrote:I’m screaming! Now how the hell did Brandon slip through?!! cantstopl

When I looked at the elimination list and went back to each guy (a cuzzlion times) the only thing I could come up with is three guys that were questionable.  Brendan, went from public to private and Will U who went private public back to private. Both of those were noticed on the same day August 25th. That activity stood out to me and now as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned it could be someone who took over for Brandon.

Rick spodify activity 8/28

Other than that, I pretty much had zilch. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:29 am

So the barber from Minneapolis that Nayte followed only follows him & Brandon which were the final 2 I should’ve known the moment I saw that laugh out loud, y’all think he gave them a haircut for the FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel