SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:27 pm

laugh out loud late on the reporting for Variety
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:51 pm

Congrats to Jodi!

That's a good article, especially this if it's true. (College age contestants imo are too young)

As for behind-the-scenes inclusion efforts, Variety reported earlier this year that employees on the “Bachelor” franchise have attended workshops with diversity experts, and that the franchise has hired consultants to recruit more people of color across departments, from set design to casting. As part of the hiring process, recruiters are approaching students from sororities and fraternities at historically black colleges and universities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:13 pm

She looks amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She does! I just hope, hope, hope it is smooth sailing for her with a happy ending! And I knew there would be a basketball date!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:28 pm

Not really sure how many men are actually left, but this is likely a 5 on 5 group date, then a 1-1 and however many are left for a 2nd GD. Is that the usual format? I’m wondering if they put all the more athletic types on this date or did they mix it up.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not sure but going by previous scripts and edit's I'm going to guess they'll be some that are not basketball players who would end up winning. I was thinking quickly in my mind on who that would be. laugh out loud

For being through only one week, she has a very happy content look on her face, or is it just me "willing" her to fall in love! laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not sure but going by previous scripts and edit's I'm going to guess they'll be some that are not basketball players who would end up winning. I was thinking quickly in my mind on who that would be. laugh out loud

For being through only one week, she has a very happy content look on her face, or is it just me "willing" her to fall in love! laugh out loud
About her looking happy, I thought the same thing. Definitely not stressed. I’m willing so so hard for her happiness.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:59 am

Wow she looks amazing strikingly beautiful and just happy. I truly hope her Guy is in the mix already for this date they are filming. I believe some guys played football while some may have played basketball for colleges or pro perhaps (some baseball players too?). This should be an interesting date. I suspect another RC will follow this date?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:11 pm

chasus71 wrote:Wow she looks amazing strikingly beautiful and just happy. I truly hope her Guy is in the mix already for this date they are filming. I believe some guys played football while some may have played basketball for colleges or pro perhaps (some baseball players too?). This should be an interesting date. I suspect another RC will follow this date?

I think there are three or more football players, and one basketball player that I recall (Joe Coleman, who played for the University of Minnesota.) I'm not sure if Joe is still there. My thinking is that this will be a group date. Maybe about week 3?

Michelle looks amazing!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:21 pm

I’m hoping for a more mellow season Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel