SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMAs - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

AMAs - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:54 pm

That’s so fun! Why didn’t TPTB show us this?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:35 pm

That was great!!! That is the stuff I want to see! Unscripted!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:02 pm

sdmom wrote:That’s so fun! Why didn’t TPTB show us this?

Takes away from their stories and characters descriptions

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:43 pm

Dang, love me Rodney and baby Brandon this season, they are just pure joy to watch IMO. I hope one of them is the next bachelor though I realize they don’t fit the mold TPTB goes for. IMO, both will bring so much personality to the lead role if TPTB shows them in their true selves, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:48 pm

Yeah I think Rodney & Brandon are two of the more charismatic men the show’s had in years. I’m sure TPTB will overlook them though. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:24 pm

I actually think Brandon maybe in the running for the lead after Clayton. TPTB may throw out other names to see the public’s reception and I just can’t with Blake M and Michael A.

He didn’t post much during the first couple of epidsodes, but now he post a lot. It the contents are kind of boring, IMO, bunch of workouts.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:22 am

Someone at Reddit mentioned there’s a different preview in one of the Nayte/ Michelle fan pages. I found it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It’s their stories, and I don’t know how to bring it over here. Someone please help? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

I was able to take some screencaps: Michelle talking to  Nayte’s dad, FD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:43 am

sdmom wrote:Someone at Reddit mentioned there’s a different preview in one of the Nayte/ Michelle fan pages. I found it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It’s their stories, and I don’t know how to bring it over here. Someone please help? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

I was able to take some screencaps: Michelle talking to  Nayte’s dad, FD.

Not sure how to bring the video over but it seems to show both Nayte’s FSD & LCD. The shower shot shows Nayte in black shorts, this catamaran shot has him in his fave orange shorts.

source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:04 pm

I'm trying to look for the link of where it came from so I can post it, but I can't find it yet. Still looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it’s in her IG Stories link.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes thanks I watched it but was trying to find the original vid so I could post it. I just saw in the other thread where you capped it all and broke it down so I'm not looking anymore. IA with you, it has to be leaked.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel