SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I would love that! I'd be covering every centimeter of that picture! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:09 pm

I long for the days of driving by the mansion and catching a glimpse of something...or of "spottings" either truly by chance or engineered by tptb.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] those drive by's were always so exciting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:10 am

The Mansion is Back for the bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:36 am

SpecialK wrote:The Mansion is Back for the bachelor!  
how do you know?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hooray! I will be on duty for drive bys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if true that would be terrific! I've looked around but haven't seen confirmation of filming at the mansion. Fingers crossed!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GA, I haven't heard about it, I was commenting on the comment laugh out loud...Special K, what did you hear?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:04 am

Reality Zack had an entire TikTok on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:36 pm

What were the circumstances for Kaitlyn's HTD situation on her season? Wild theory, but figured I'd throw it out anyway since we don't have anything else to speculate on, laugh out loud! Is it possible that Michelle had/will have fewer HTD's after overnights like Kaitlyn did? It's assumed family traveled to MN but we really have nothing to go on there. Suppose fewer families traveled to Mexico? The timing would still pan out about the same as where we assume they are in filming.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:05 pm

luvnunity wrote:What were the circumstances for Kaitlyn's HTD situation on her season?  Wild theory, but figured I'd throw it out anyway since we don't have anything else to speculate on, laugh out loud!  Is it possible that Michelle had/will have fewer HTD's after overnights like Kaitlyn did?  It's assumed family traveled to MN but we really have nothing to go on there.  Suppose fewer families traveled to Mexico?  The timing would still pan out about the same as where we assume they are in filming.  
Kaitlyn had 3 FSD in Ireland then return stateside to have both HTD at a resort followed by both meeting her family. I think her family came to the same resort. Then 2 LCD (same resort?) after which they returned to the mansion for 2 proposals.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I through out that possibility as well and feel that's a good possibility.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031