SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am

Michelle apparently is going back to work, her best friend sent her money on Venmo with this message

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So are they gonna like have to sneak her f1 into Minnesota for SHV?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:48 am

Someone on Reddit says they know someone who was on Michelle’s season and he went home right before hometowns and said she’s absolutely amazing and it was apparent that she was really into only two guys but didn’t say who they were [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited for wording

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:17 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Michelle apparently is going back to work, her best friend sent her money on Venmo with this message

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So are they gonna like have to sneak her f1 into Minnesota for SHV?

It will make it easier to watch the feet 🐾

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:19 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Someone on Reddit says they know someone who was on Michelle’s season and he went home right before hometowns and said she’s absolutely amazing and it was apparent that she was really into only two guys but didn’t say who they were [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited for wording

That person knows Rick so Rick making it relatively far backs our sleuthing

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:20 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Someone on Reddit says they know someone who was on Michelle’s season and he went home right before hometowns and said she’s absolutely amazing and it was apparent that she was really into only two guys but didn’t say who they were [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited for wording
I checked that user's comment history & the guy they know is Rick. So looks like he goes home episode 7. Which matches sleuthing I think.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:05 pm

I said I'd be impressed if Michelle went back to work, and I am. Good for her for continuing to do what she loves!

I remember, pre-filming, Michelle hung out with her friends almost every weekend (they showed her in their Insta stories). So she may actually make it easy to sleuth SHVs, as they might be when she's not hanging out with her friends during the weekend.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Al wrote:I said I'd be impressed if Michelle went back to work, and I am. Good for her for continuing to do what she loves!

I remember, pre-filming, Michelle hung out with her friends almost every weekend (they showed her in their Insta stories). So she may actually make it easy to sleuth SHVs, as they might be when she's not hanging out with her friends during the weekend.

You know how April is for accountants? September is like that for teachers. We get slammed hard with work at the beginning of the year (and at the tail end as well.) I'm talking evenings and weekends -- I put in 12 hours of labor last weekend. My bet is that Michelle will need to focus on her work for a while. Maybe by October she can come up for air.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeback Glad you joined us.

I have no idea how Michelle is going to handle working and ette post filming. She is going to somehow have to try and fit Friday night to Sunday? Again, this maybe a little easier to sleuth SHV's when we can eliminate weekdays.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info! Definitely might be a tough month coming up for shv sleuthing laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:30 pm

I’m super stoked about this season. I’ve missed a lot of seasons intentionally but there’s something about Michelle and I excited to see it play out 🤘🏽

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:10 pm

JimmyKimmelLive just followed Michelle, so pre season interviews happening soon

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Haven’t got a chance to watch the IG live.
For those of you who have, who do you think make F4?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031