SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:20 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Only reason I think Michelle may have gone back to work is, last school year she was a 5th grade teacher, but now her updated bio for the bachelorette says she’s a kindergarten teacher

Ok, that makes sense, and I’m tickled picturing her with a class full of 5 yr olds.☺ Not sure about her district, but here Kindergarten usually has a permanent Teacher’s Assistant which would give stability if and when she has to be away.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OK, thanks. I thought for some reason JK had that happening before Hannah's season. I thought for some reason Des went through that too, or am I thinking when the lead is actually on JK later in the season?

So in essence since CH is gone, JK is taking over his "role" in the 5 to watch kind of thing??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:15 pm

Since there didn't seem to be a shv last weekend, as Michelle was with a friend on Saturday, and it's now been 3 weeks since FRC, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a shv this weekend. Let's see if anyone goes quiet 👀

Last edited by Al on Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you are right about the shv being this weekend. Because I remember Katie saying that her first shv was at least 3 weeks after her FRC. It’s going to be interesting to track their SM activities of her and her f1 or lack there of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:42 pm

Would it be possible that they had the men meet Michelle’s family while they were still in Minnesota where her parents live, instead of flying her parents to Mexico?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the F2 met the parents in Rachel L’s hometown prior to flying out for the FRC in Europe so yeah they could have done the same for Michelle as you noted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:56 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the F2 met the parents in Rachel L’s hometown prior to flying out for the FRC in Europe so yeah they could have done the same for Michelle as you noted.
F3. Peter, Eric, & Bryan all met her parents. That was because her sister was heavily pregnant & wouldn't have been able to travel. Unless there's a situation that prevented Michelle's family from being able to travel I think they'd save it for the F2. Especially since they already had a 1-1 this season where Peter met Michelle's parents. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:57 pm

Thanks for clarifying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:07 pm

I’m really curious how this whole Joe thing is gonna play out. Seems several of the men were bothered by it enough to call Michelle out on it, yet Joe remained. Not defending Brenden and Pieper, but how dare tptb try and make an example of them when they allow this type stuff by the Leads. This isn’t the first time it’s happened and it stinks for the contestants coming in at a disadvantage. The cross connections between these two and all of their friends kinda reeks and seems quite shady.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Immatellall Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:20 pm

luvnunity wrote:I’m really curious how this whole Joe thing is gonna play out.  Seems several of the men were bothered by it enough to call Michelle out on it, yet Joe remained.  Not defending Brenden and Pieper, but how dare tptb try and make an example of them when they allow this type stuff by the Leads.  This isn’t the first time it’s happened and it stinks for the contestants coming in at a disadvantage.  The cross connections between these two and all of their friends kinda reeks and seems quite shady.

I posted about this weeks ago but the moderator deleted because they didn’t understand how I overheard this. I overheard a conversation between a group a girls where apparently one of them dated/dating Rick. The girls said that the guys had an issue because Joe and michelle knew each other but both denied. If I remember correctly michelle may have contacted Joe to be on the show. I also remember the girl saying that Michelle even addresses it. The moderator said I was accusing michelle of not being a nice person and those were “strong accusations “ now after since the extended trailer I believe everything I overheard. I will not waste the info here because the moderator will delete it again.

Immatellall

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The board remembered your comments and we were trying to recall what was said. I don’t think it was the tea you spilled, but the personal comments that got the post deleted. Thank you for clarifying. Do you know if any self-eliminated because of this?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:29 pm

Immatellall wrote:....snip

I posted about this weeks ago but the moderator deleted because they didn’t understand how I overheard this. I overheard a conversation between a group a girls where apparently one of them dated/dating Rick. .... snip

One of the tenets (rules) of our board is to couch opinions as IMO or clearly state It is my opinion OR to cite a source. While I am not familiar with your specific post and why it was deleted, overhearing a conversation is hearsay. Did you state that it was hearsay and explain how you heard it? If not, that could be why the post was deleted.

We welcome everyone's opinion here and I'm glad to see you came back (perhaps with a new screen name?). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our number moderator and lives true to her screen name. She puts in many many hours behind the scenes. She is a very understanding and fair moderator. We are really fortunate she has guided us for ten years!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031