SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wouldn’t be surprised if Michelle at least takes the year off. With filming, safe house visits and media tours, I would think she would be away too often. Plus, her absence for SHV would be too obvious if she does get engaged.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:56 am

luvnunity wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I wouldn’t be surprised if Michelle at least takes the year off.  With filming, safe house visits and media tours, I would think she would be away too often.  Plus, her absence for SHV would be too obvious if she does get engaged.

You might be right about that. Or she might not be going back until, say, October or November.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 pm

In the public schools where I teach, the possibility of a young teacher taking "time off" for this reason would be an impossibility. If she were sick or needing surgery perhaps it would work but a 'mystery illness' for the Bachelorette simply makes me laugh!
After ten complete years a teacher can apply for a medical or educational sabbatical, but I don't imagine that she is qualified for that yet. I trust that she is smart enough to not give up a secure job she loves in order to play the celebrity role. She just seems like such a great and lovely lady...hope she doesn't get burned!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome1

I agree with your comments. She seems to be too sweet and too smart to just give up her teaching job. I'm not exactly sure when the finale air's but will be in December sometime. She'll have media rounds etc. I just don't know how she can handle all that considering her teaching position and the time frames of the school year.

I have no idea what position her school board is in and how difficult or easy it is to have a substitute teacher until say January, if she was able to take a few months off. Or maybe she will move to her F1's state (if it's not MN Thinking Joe C Smiley ) and teach there? I'm sure she'll have a lot to consider.

I think Ashley/JP went right back to work/school? after her season but I don't recall all the details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Three guys that I thought would have a good shot at getting into F4, Clayton, Rick, Joe, seem to be out. My F4 predictions are up in the air laugh out loud. I think Nayte is in there for sure, but maybe guys like Rodney, Christopher, Jamie, or Brandon K. have a chance. I don't think their social media has indicated anything.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you on this as Clayton was my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pick to make it to F4 or even F2. But alas that may not be true. However, Christopher G. was also one of my choices along with Jamie (who is from my hometown), Jack Russell (who I don't think we have pinpointed yet if he is in or out). So now I guess my F4 would be changed to:

1. Nayte
2. Chris G.
3. Jamie
4. Rodney or Jack (if he is still around)

scratch no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:47 pm

My F4 was Nayte, Jamie, Joe, Clayton.
I still feel good about Jamie.

I will be surprised if Gallant makes F4. Just gut feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:50 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you on this as Clayton was my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pick to make it to F4 or even F2. But alas that may not be true. However, Christopher G. was also one of my choices along with Jamie (who is from my hometown), Jack Russell (who I don't think we have pinpointed yet if he is in or out). So now I guess my F4 would be changed to:

1. Nayte
2. Chris G.
3. Jamie
4. Rodney or Jack (if he is still around)

scratch no idea

Those are my current guesses as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just hope for now we get a glimpse, photos are something of the F4 on their HTD's at least that particular question would be answered.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:57 pm

seton wrote:My F4 was Nayte, Jamie, Joe, Clayton.

This is my top 4 as well, Jamie as F1 and Nayte future Paradise King. If Garrett is still around I wouldn’t be shocked.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:58 pm

I'm waiting to see if Jamie's sister travels to Washington. She lives in California and, according to her Insta stories, still seemed to be there yesterday. I'm sure she still has some time to get there though.

I wish we knew FIR, it would tell us so much.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:00 pm

luvnunity wrote:
seton wrote:My F4 was Nayte, Jamie, Joe, Clayton.

This is my top 4 as well, Jamie as F1 and Nayte future Paradise King.  If Garrett is still around I wouldn’t be shocked.
Garrett Aida? I saw on reddit that he was gone very early on.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031