SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks so much for this updated collage. Oye not the guys I would have guessed who could still bve in the mix which is Peter and Ryan sad But who knows perhaps they have a FB somewhere and are responding on there laugh out loud.

Either way glad to see Chris G. and/or Jack still possibly in the mix until we see otherwise. Jamie I do hope is still in there as well. I guess we will see soon hopefully as more kind of do actions on SM.

seton wrote:I decided to go over the cast list with a fine tooth comb, and these are the ones who I couldnt eliminate with a 'smoking gun'. Obviously, I resurrected Ryan, laugh out loud. If Chris is still there with his so-so numbers, than so can Ryan . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:39 pm

seton wrote:I decided to go over the cast list with a fine tooth comb, and these are the ones who I couldnt eliminate with a 'smoking gun'. Obviously, I resurrected Ryan, laugh out loud. If Chris is still there with his so-so numbers, than so can Ryan . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wait why is Ryan resurrected? I thought he was accepting followers? Or am I mistaking him for somebody else?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Wait why is Ryan resurrected? I thought he was accepting followers? Or am I mistaking him for somebody else?

Someone else? The numbers are all recorded in his thread. No gotcha! moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:06 pm

This is what we have. Cans someone correct my list if I missed an elimination? TYIA

Alec Thompson
Brandon Jones
Brandon Kieffer

Brett Parker
Bryan Witzmann
Casey Woods

Chris Sutton
Christopher Gallant
Clayton Echard
Daniel Tully
Edward Naranjo
Eric Tai
Garrett Aida
Jack Russell - ?
Jamie Skaar
Joe Coleman
Joel Wilkinson
Jomarri Gable
Leroy Arthur
LT Murray IV
Michael Sambol
Martin Gelbspan
Mollique Johnson
Nayte Olukoya
Olumide Onajide
Pardeep Singh
Peter Izzo
PJ Henderson
Rick Leach
Rodney Mathews
Romeo Alexander
Ryan Fox
Spencer Williams
Trevor Abrams
Will Urena

Christopher Gallant

Garrett Aida

Jack Russell
Jamie Skaar

Nayte Olukoya

Peter Izzo

Rick Leach

Spencer Williams

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:14 pm

Re Ryan I had him crossed off because he is private and had to more followers on 8/9, 2 more 8/16 and one more 8/23.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is what we have. Cans someone correct my list if I missed an elimination? TYIA

Alec Thompson
Brandon Jones
Brandon Kieffer

Brett Parker
Bryan Witzmann
Casey Woods

Chris Sutton
Christopher Gallant
Clayton Echard
Daniel Tully
Edward Naranjo
Eric Tai
Garrett Aida
Jack Russell - ?
Jamie Skaar
Joe Coleman
Joel Wilkinson
Jomarri Gable
Leroy Arthur
LT Murray IV
Michael Sambol
Martin Gelbspan
Mollique Johnson
Nayte Olukoya
Olumide Onajide
Pardeep Singh
Peter Izzo
PJ Henderson
Rick Leach
Rodney Mathews
Romeo Alexander
Ryan Fox
Spencer Williams
Trevor Abrams
Will Urena

Christopher Gallant

Garrett Aida

Jack Russell
Jamie Skaar

Nayte Olukoya

Peter Izzo

Rick Leach

Spencer Williams

Garrett is out according to a post in his thread.  Thanks for this list, as well as the banner, created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  So helpful!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! Looks like I missed a couple of posts in the elimination thread. yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:56 pm

So, is it now believed that family is traveling to Minnesota? What is that based on?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:03 pm

luvnunity wrote:So, is it now believed that family is traveling to Minnesota?  What is that based on?

Reddit figured out that some of the producers are in a mexican resort prepping for overnights this morn.

A couple hrs laters, RS tweeted that overnights and FRC will be in Mexico. The resort is booked til 9/11.

If FRC is on 9/10 which is almost a logistical impossibility, then no traveling for HTs and Tay has been seen in MNPLS all week. HT#4 has to be today to meet this schedule.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow, I’ve missed a lot of time then! HTD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I’m excited tho.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:39 pm

IMO if HTDs are in Minnesota, then I think that rules Jamie out. I want to be clear that this is just a train of thought not a confirmed thing. But I followed his sister & since HTD’s started she’s not been gone from SM for a chunk of time. Wouldn’t she have to quarantine for a few days at least? She’s been out & about in various places in California. Modesto a few days ago, San Fran yesterday. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:IMO if HTDs are in Minnesota, then I think that rules Jamie out. I want to be clear that this is just a train of thought not a confirmed thing. But I followed his sister & since HTD’s started she’s not been gone from SM for a chunk of time. Wouldn’t she have to quarantine for a few days at least? She’s been out & about in various places in California. Modesto a few days ago, San Fran yesterday. Jmo.

That is a good theory but would we even know who if anyone from his family would come to MN for HT's? He could have friends show up and do we even know who his parents are & if they are able to travel? I think that is something to try and find out, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031