SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So do you think filming goes until the 12th? That would mean they are going somewhere else for the FRC right?

mbl

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:06 pm

mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So do you think filming goes until the 12th? That would mean they are going somewhere else for the FRC right?
Kaitlyn’s latest IG caption says “6 more days” which reconfirms the 13th would be her return home day as people previously thought.
IMO there could be a location change.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by peachesandcream Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:03 pm

In Kaitlyns IG post the room looks different to me than anything at the Conrad... are they at a different resort?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think this may be a photo from an earlier hotel stay based on the comment of Kaitlyn friend and manager on the post.  Her friend commented “Can we do this all over agin and pretend it’s my birthday this weekend?! (Hope it’s this same cake again😂)”. Kaitlyn responded, “Yes, done”.

This also makes me think that filming ends this Friday the 10th at the latest if Kaitlyn is going to be spending the weekend with her friend/manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Bringing this forward for comparisons.

seton wrote:A producer storied this last night. Whatever this is.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have searched everywhere around the Conrad Punta de Mita and didn't find a lighted pathway or a pathway lined with palm tree's with all the shrubs. I could have been looking at old pictures prior to a remodel. I'm thinking more and more they have moved to a new location especially after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's K IG post which doesn't look like the same resort. After they leave I would think the hotel would need to do a deep cleaning prior to reopening and perhaps that's why it's booked until 9/10. just throwing thoughts out there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:28 am

Jason has a day counter up on his stories of when Kaitlyn will be home.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:32 pm

From Reality Steve:

We are down to the final 2 on Michelle’s season. Filming wraps this week. She had a date yesterday down in Mexico near the Iberostar Hotel in Punta de Mita and they went jet skiing together. Got some pics from it, however, it was from a bit of a distance and I can’t make out which guy it is. So until I know for sure who it is, and until I find out who the other guy is in the final two, then I’ll let you know. But filming wraps this weekend, so the initial date of Sept. 10th that I heard of the ending seems to be either right on or a day off. But yeah, I’ve looked at these two pics I have numerous times and it’s just not clear enough to make out who it is. It’s not Joe and it’s not Nate and it’s not Peter – the only three guys we’ve seen pics of her on a date with so far that’s gotten out publicly. But that doesn’t mean they couldn’t be the other guy in the final two that I don’t know yet. This is going to be fun trying to figure this one out. Or, per usual, I can just wait until I’m told and that’ll be much more solid. Anyway, that’s the update on where we’re at with Michelle’s season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Pretty sure they felt yesterday's 7.0 earthquake that was centered near Acapulco (which would be 700 miles south of Punta de Mila on the coast). Good test of a new relationship in a real life situation!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Once again, I say release the pics and there's a good chance we figure out who it is!

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:02 pm

OMG Steve just release the damn pics and we’ll figure it out in a matter of seconds!!

And I thought he said weeks ago he knew who got the first impression rose? Why hasn’t he said anything else about who it is

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Jet skiing sounds like a LCD, right?  They don’t usually do anything big for MTP.
ETA- so how is filming stretching till the weekend? This would’ve been either LCD 1 or 2 which would put the FRC either today or tomorrow.

Last edited by luvnunity on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Right, it’s a LCD. Sounds like the latest the FRC would be is tomorrow.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love