SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We have 35 guys, 16 eliminated for sure, and 6 question marks.

If we add those 6 to the 16, we have 13 guys left.

It looks like we're pretty close!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1022092695 goteam
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:41 pm

I just edited my post. I went to look at the question marks and realized I didn't change Nayte Olukoya from ? to E.

GuardianAngel wrote:We have 35 guys, 17 eliminated for sure, and 5 question marks.

If we add those 5 to the 17, we have 12 guys left.

It looks like we're pretty close!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think at least one or a few of the question mark guys, like Rick or Jack, could still be on the show. Their accounts have had no activity, besides the usual activating/deactivating stuff, since filming began on the 30th.

Last edited by Al on Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Al wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think at least one or a few of the question mark guys, like Rick or Jack, could still be on the show. Their accounts have had no activity, besides the usual activating/deactivating stuff, since filming began on the 30th.
'

ITA! For some there were changes in the numbers from the time the bio's were posted, and the time filming started. They could have changed before they left. I just put the ? there in case there were more changes after the 1st RC and not knowing exactly when they left for filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Can anyone make out any of the other guys in this picture? I know it is from the back so may be harder to pinpoint
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Reddit
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:00 pm

chasus71 wrote:Can anyone make out any of the other guys in this picture? I know it is from the back so may be harder to pinpoint
Source: Reddit
Is Olumide out? Mustard shirt looks like that could be him.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:35 pm

I believe Olumide was a question mark  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also I see a lot of Dark haired guys which may seem like a few who we thought were eliminated, but may still be there like Rick and Jack? no idea scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:08 pm

The guy in the green shirt and white shoes behind Joe looks like it could be Rick? Unless it's a crew member, I'm not sure they let contestants walk behind like that.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Al wrote:The guy in the green shirt and white shoes behind Joe looks like it could be Rick? Unless it's a crew member, I'm not sure they let contestants walk behind like that.

it looks like Rick. it's prob the same green tee as his cast photo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Honestly, I think you both could be right if the green shirt is any indication. I don't think we know what his height is between him and Jack . Even then hard to tell. For sure though, the green shirt is a clue I think.

seton wrote:
Al wrote:The guy in the green shirt and white shoes behind Joe looks like it could be Rick? Unless it's a crew member, I'm not sure they let contestants walk behind like that.

it looks like Rick. it's prob the same green tee as his cast photo laugh out loud

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:30 pm

So I guess based on the RS blog, which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted in the SM thread, a RC will probably be filmed tomorrow so hopefully THU we will see some activity on the guys SM accounts? Let us hope we can pinpoint who is eliminated. Praying
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love