SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:05 pm

butterflylove wrote:The Wash has released a few photos of one girl last Thursday. And wowowow, talk about elaborate! Angel descending from the clouds? Surely they were just practicing her arrival to make sure it works, because it was still daylight.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BMR_7204.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=724&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BMR_7225.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=672&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BMR_7232.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=724&scale

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/bachelor-2021-first-cocktail-party/

They're watermarked Matrix, but I couldn't see them on the website yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:06 pm

Gesh! I've never seen anything like it. I wonder if that's some sort of special treatment for some reason. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:07 am

Enough wrote:Another beach date. 'YAWN"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9432087/The-Bachelors-Jimmy-Nicholson-packs-PDA-blonde-bombshell-steamy-beach-date.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1617430474%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:Another beach date. 'YAWN"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9432087/The-Bachelors-Jimmy-Nicholson-packs-PDA-blonde-bombshell-steamy-beach-date.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1617430474%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

I had exactly the same thought @Enough.
Bringing over couple of the DM photos.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 41284452-9432087-All_smiles_Despite_falling_into_the_waves_the_couple_emerged_fro-m-76_1617426651343

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 41284450-9432087-Canoodling_And_it_appears_the_two_were_VERY_comfortable_with_one-a-64_1617424741637

This one is a good one of her, I wonder if we can start sluething her..
ETA: I wonder if she's "rose basket entrance' girl? They seem to have similar nose / chin and the blonde / regrowth seems to match.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 41284414-9432087-Date_look_For_the_date_the_blonde_beauty_donned_a_pair_of_faded_-a-62_1617424741030

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 41284418-9432087-image-a-11_1617418977674

Daily Mail

Bobette wrote:I could not be less enthused about this lacklustre beach-based season. @butterflylove I agree, looks like basket girl to me too. :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* VAx7HFh

Source

Nowhere near as much chemistry with this one as the OTHER blonde beach date girl IMO. Definitely expecting a blonde F1 though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:33 am

i don't see "it" between them but production must like her to give her such an elaborate night 1 entrance. maybe top 4 based on that alone

of the 3 girls, holly looks like the one he's most into imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:00 am

Pretty stoked I matched Lily up in the photos above, ha!

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Scree116
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:08 am

Here’s Lily’s Insta, according to Facebook she’s from Geelong 

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 5de44710
https://www.Instagram.com/lilykprice
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:30 am

I guess it's out in the open now that the contestants' ig is managed by production. That caption is still weird to me though.

I just realised that the pap shot of her entrance must have been the rehearsal. She is in a different outfit.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:38 am

Clearly TPTB don't trust the girls anymore after so many went rogue in previous seasons.  But imagine handing over your SM to them to "manage".  Shudder.  Desperate for fame I guess.  Sucks for us too because there's usually at least one idiot who slips up and follows all the other girls.  laugh out loud

ETA:  @GuardianAngel could you please change the title of this thread to include Lily's name? TYIA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:13 pm

Lily. 23. Crane Operator.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 21312010

And her entrance now makes so much sense! 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Lily Price - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Bobette
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum