SELECT CONTENT

Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Wed May 19, 2021 1:07 am

He seems really sweet.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 am

TheBachelorette - Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 76e76510

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPizUjRlry9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Click and check the vid after the first pic! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:37 am

andrewzspencer
Flew a couple thousand miles to fall in love. No magic carpet but i still hope to show Katie a whole new world. Tune into @bacheloretteabc to see if our love is a VIBE.

Also I’ll look whole lot better by the 4th marg 😂 so let’s make this margarita Monday a thing starting June 7th. #grandmasboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:41 am

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:04 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:10 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:13 am

Andrew is a really good guy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:54 am

I have so enjoyed Andrew this season. I would love to see him as Bachelor.  He's got a maturity far beyond his years and is just a sweet, funny guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:18 pm

@pavalygurl I agree with you. Michael A and Andrew have opened up the most to Katie (that we've been shown). I just have to wish Andrew the best future - one that is worthy of his integrity, grit and good manners. His mom must be so proud of him!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I have so enjoyed Andrew this season. I would love to see him as Bachelor.  He's got a maturity far beyond his years and is just a sweet, funny guy.

IA with you on all points. I liked that he told Katie he wasn’t going to stay. He wasn’t settling & I think he’d make a very good lead.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 pm

I ended up being very impressed by Andrew, especially this last episode. Katie clearly had second thoughts about letting him go but he didn't go for it. Have we ever seen anything like that before? I'd be perfectly happy for him to be the next lead although think they might be eying Michael A, who I also like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andrew Spencer - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+10
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst
Diamond
Sprite