SELECT CONTENT

Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Connor reminds me so much of the dude from Home Alone and City Slickers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:16 pm

He got verified on Instagram

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:08 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:54 am

Conor class act

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:29 pm

Poor guy. sad No pressure on him with the next time he kisses someone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:05 pm

True, but tptb did one nice thing for him--after being cut by Katie, they allowed him to go back to the "house" and say goodbye to all the guys. Usually, we just see a bellboy wheel out the luggage and that's how the other guys know someone's been eliminated.

They let us see how highly the guys thought of him, which was nice break from the usual backbiting they give us.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:25 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:27 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:20 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Loved his ditty last night - too cute!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm

This or That with Connor B.: Where Do the Bachelor Nation Star's Loyalties Lie?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Norcalgal
eusebeia
albean99
mizzoufan
alwayscooking