Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:39 am

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  161621529_10161028020322846_3456668262764586242_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=22nQQNuP1dMAX_wd-yx&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2

Greg, 27
Edison, NJ

Source

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 16181

Back to top Go down

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:02 am

Actually, he cut from Clare's season. he is here now.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1743

Back to top Go down

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:03 am

@frajosfanofchris wrote:Actually, he cut from Clare's season. he is here now.

Yup here is his achieved profile from last year.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5577-greg-grippo-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:07 am

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Greg-g10

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1743

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:14 am

He must of be really special in the casting team's eye to be invited back. But once again he winds up on a season where he's younger that the lead. Ultimately I think he goes early, which is fine because Mykena would be a good match for him since they've liked each other's post frequently throughout 2020.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:36 pm

Was he actually on Clare's season or did he get cut?

@smg2587 thanks for posting the archived post.

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captu338

https://www.instagram.com/greggrippo/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63140

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:59 pm

Delete if not allowed. This is his mom's facebook. https://www.facebook.com/sandy.grippo everyone in that family has a facebook except him. So there's a chance he deleted it. They're a very family oriented family.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:22 pm

I just looked at the archived page to see if we had a f/book page, we didn't. We might not have looked for it.

What I did notice is his post count is the same as it was Jun/20. 43 posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:50 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1381665592885805057?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 16181

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:56 pm

He's so cute! I wonder if another ette season gives her first impression rose and chooses him for her F1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:01 am

He is back on IG; Andrew Spencer just started following him.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 pm

@sportsgirl94 thank you!

I just read an article in the SM thread @bluwavz posted, that said filming wrapped April 25th.

I expect more contestants to surface now that filming appears to have been wrapped.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum