SELECT CONTENT

Michael Allio - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Allio - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Allio - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Michael Allio - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Allio - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:49 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:13 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:59 pm

speechless  speechless

Attention everyone wondering how Blake Moynes feels about Michael A. posting thirsty comments on Katie Thurston's lingerie Instagram while Blake and Katie were engaged: not...great? Access did the lord's work and straight up asked Blake what he thought of Michael's thirst during an on-camera interview with him and Katie, and their reactions were truly priceless.

"I mean, I chuckle at it. Listen, what I can chalk it up to is just assuming he was hoping or thinking that she was potentially single? Otherwise it's kinda a, a shady move! So let's just assume that she didn't think she was with anybody."

In case you missed it, Michael commented this under Katie's lingerie pic, which has since been deleted (by either Michael himself or Katie, unclear), but was captured by multiple Bachelor Nation fan accounts—including everyone's fave [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].Scoop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:16 am

Why in the world does she post pictures like that for the whole world to see? I know it's not nearly as bad as some that are posted, but really--not classy. But, we're talking about Katie, so what would I expect?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:57 am

Yes, not what I would expect from a card carrying feminist jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:15 pm

The picture doesn't bother me. She tagged a photographer who takes beautiful shots of women, some other's of Katie as well.

Michael's comments are what bother's me. imo totally creepy for all to see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:45 pm

I don’t see any problems with the picture either. Some Karens tried to blame her for how their husbands might react to it Rolling Eyes, to which Katie rightfully responded “not my responsibility”.

Michael needs to stop this immediately if he still wants to be the next Bachelor.

Great response by Blake! Assume the best.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:23 pm

blueblues wrote:I don’t see any problems with the picture either. Some Karens tried to blame her for how their husbands might react to it Rolling Eyes, to which Katie rightfully responded “not my responsibility”.

Michael needs to stop this immediately if he still wants to be the next Bachelor.

Great response by Blake! Assume the best.
JMO

Seriously? Why are their husbands looking for pics like that? Why don't you do some boudoir shots for him yourself? Those used to be pretty popular back in the day.

Yeah, I like those responses from Katie and Blake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:49 pm

It wasn't the smartest move by Michael, but honestly, if you post a picture like that, what do you expect? Of course you are going to get thirsty comments.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I saw that real quick on Amanda's IG story, I was kind of stunned to see that Micheal Alios met her !

albean99 wrote:It seems that they have things in common. Thanks for sharing, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if doesn't lead to anything more than friendship, I'm sure they have helped each other in the loss of their husb/wife and raising a child.

Very cute pictures.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Allio - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+10
notarose
Sprite
frajosfanofchris
mbl
lovelycrumpets