SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:30 pm

@ariwolf Is this the one you wanted?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9382601/New-Bachelor-Jimmy-Nicholson-shares-kiss-stunning-blonde.html

Bobette wrote:Oh yeah, he's into this one IMO (I didn't see chemistry with the first girl).  She looks like his Mum, and the girl we think is his ex.  Get the forks ready.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Vjeff wrote: https://www.facebook.com/susaninicholson
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fb_img21

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RMDuq0G

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* J3rv1oo

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 13Z93t0

Source

butterflylove wrote:Jinx @Bobette 😂, deleting my post because we basically posted the exact same photos of paddle board girl, haha. Definitely see more chemistry with her than the one from the other day. She also seems quite "normal", and a little older too?

Bobette wrote:If she ends up F1 and this was episode 3/second first date, that's textbook Bach 101 storyboarding.  Two dates in a row with with watersports and bikinis though?  Hmmm.  Seems like a low effort season all round so far TBH.  I'm hoping there are a couple of unique/likeable girls in there somewhere to keep me interested.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by catalyst Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:25 am

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm7634515/

Definitely this girl! She’s 27

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:53 am

catalyst wrote:https://m.imdb.com/name/nm7634515/

Definitely this girl! She’s 27

Her LinkedIn account

https://www.linkedin.com/in/holly-kingston?originalSubdomain=au

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:16 pm

An actress?  Oh geezz here we go again.....  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BqHFH5h

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3mtqWhh

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RMDuq0G

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:57 pm

she was only in one show 6 years ago so i don't think that means she's not genuine imo no idea she has a degree and a full time marketing job

knowing the circles that jimmy runs in i think someone like holly would work well for him

Last edited by ariwolf on Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:she was only in one show 6 years ago so i don't think that means she's not genuine imo no idea she has a degree and a full time marketing job

knowing the circles that jake runs in i think someone like holly would work well for him

The bold is becoming a real trigger for me in relation to contestants on this show. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Anyway yeah it seems like they might have a lot in common.  I'll leave it at that. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:51 am

Bobette wrote:
ariwolf wrote:she was only in one show 6 years ago so i don't think that means she's not genuine imo no idea she has a degree and a full time marketing job

knowing the circles that jake runs in i think someone like holly would work well for him

The bold is becoming a real trigger for me in relation to contestants on this show.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Anyway yeah it seems like they might have a lot in common.  I'll leave it at that. Hugesmile
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3308817427 fair enough but iirc bella didn't work in marketing irl, she was just an instagram influencer whose job title they dressed up because they wanted people to think she was a realistic shot at f1. whereas from holly's linkedin she does at least have a 5+ year history of real jobs, but twt of course.

either way i don't think someone being bffs with a former miss universe australia is going to be a deterrent for jimmy in the slightest Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:45 pm

I notice she has quite a few articles she wrote for the Urban List on Google. And yes I am sceptical that anyone who goes into social media marketing doesn't have an ultimate aspiration of being a social media star.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:58 pm

Vjeff wrote:I notice she has quite a few articles she wrote for the Urban List on Google. And yes I am sceptical that anyone who goes into social media marketing doesn't have an ultimate aspiration of being a social media star.

Totally agree @Vjeff.  When her Linkedin profile literally specifies building brands via "strategy..."

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KXYaXO3

... it's hard to believe her went on the show to genuinely find love, rather than strategically build her own brand, IMO.

ETA:  "Skills" like these just seem like someone has a penchant for manipulation to me.   Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RyFj2Uk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:41 pm

I know a few people who work in social media marketing (I don't mean they're influencers, I mean their job is to tweet, work with influencers, write copy for their company website, all general social stuff, community management etc etc) and they have all also dabbled in podcasting, streaming, etc to a greater or lesser degree and I know one of them has applied to the Bachelor (not this year, this was about 4 years ago that she did that). Social media marketing is a 'real job' - but it's a real job done by people who like to be in the public eye.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:06 am

At this point, who’s zooming who? Seems the show seeks them out as well

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:24 am

Idlemess wrote:At this point, who’s zooming who? Seems the show seeks them out as well

Indeed.  TPTB admitted in an interview they cast this season via bar crawls and DM slides so my hopes are not high.  

Matt A's season had many faults but at least it seemed like TPTB tried to get girls with different occupations/qualifications.  

Contestants like Holly just feel so... "familiar".  Like the never-ending parade of male PTs on the Bette seasons.  no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Holly Kingston - Paddle Boat Blonde 1-on-1 date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Idlemess
leavers
Vjeff
ariwolf
Bobette
Enough
catalyst
Sprite
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum