SELECT CONTENT

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:02 pm

Do you think they're looking at Blake as a possible next lead? He doesn't seem the type that they would normally go for, but you never know.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:27 pm

Maybe they want to do a Canadian Bachelor again? I just don't know why they would pick a Canadian lead for the US show? I mean -- would they film in Canada or the US? Are they going to do travel by then? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:13 pm

There have been Canadian leads, Jillian Harris and Jesse Palmer but I don't think there are plans for a Bachelor Canada anytime soon that I know of.

He hasn't posted on his IG since March and no new followers. I'd love for him to be TB, he seems like a great guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There have been Canadian leads, Jillian Harris and Jesse Palmer but I don't think there are plans for a Bachelor Canada anytime soon that I know of.

He hasn't posted on his IG since March and no new followers. I'd love for him to be TB, he seems like a great guy.

And of course Kaitlyn 🇨🇦

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] omg, yes! Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1122970954

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:02 pm

I like Blake. He seems like a nice down to.earth guy

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Since we may not see Blake's introduction on Katie's season I found it from Clare's season

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:18 pm

"We grew up playing hockey what's there to be intimidated about" laugh out loud love this Canadian boy.

I crossed that bridge in the foreground a million times. So nice to relate to a contestant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for digging that out for us.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:14 pm

After listening to this podcast I can see why Blake's a good match for Katie

Mouthing Off with Olivia Caridi - The Bachelorette’s Blake Moynes

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Thanks for posting the link to the podcast [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I knew nothing much about Blake before but after listening to that and doing some stalking, he seems like a really nice, sincere man. (and he plays hockey! yes  )  I thought it was kind of cute that he was talking about how great Katie seemed while she was still on Matt's season.  Getting a better vibe on his personality, I can see where he and Katie would really hit it off.  Looking forward to next episode the get a glimpse of their chemistry.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:11 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Topazgold
suzq
Amethyst
frajosfanofchris
Opal