SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:46 pm

She's so pretty. She has a very soft humble look to her face.

Who is the lady that actually shattered the plate?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 pm

@GuardianAngel Nice observation, she is soft and humble. She is a total opposite to Ksenia. They are  like day and night. I compare them to chocolate bars. Ksenia is the dark chocolate, Zlata is milk chocolate. Ksenia is a force of nature, very dominant as an individual, very strong minded. Zlata is soft spoken, tender, sensitive, more a girly girl.

The lady who shattered the plate is Anna Kalina she is basically the female and Ukrainian version of Mike Fleiss. She is the master mind behind the Ukrainian franchise.

Zlata`s post after the STB channel published the pics.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 K1lmwGwfLd4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 9Ht-wdM-_OQ

"Oh and it's going to be a hot season Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1105969562 This is the most beautiful summer!!!

Only Love ❤"

She also posted an IG story while waiting for the filming to continue. She apologized for not being active son her IG. She said it is physically impossible with all the filming to be active. She also said that her summer started amazing referring to the filming.

She gave also an short interview and shared her first impression:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 058932d63ab292ce24ccd8f7406469e5

"Every man was able to surprise me. All participants are charismatic and interesting. They read my interviews, studied my biography, and found out what I love. Many of them managed to push the secret buttons of my soul. I would never have thought that in one evening I would be able to fly in a helicopter, pet a horse, attend a concert and even dive to the bottom of the ocean for a pearl, " Zlata shared her emotions.

"One of the participants was even able to fulfill my childhood dream. So I personally can say for sure that everything is possible on the Bachelorette. Let me tell you a secret: the first sparks already happened. I was able to let myself go and listen to my heart, " Ognevich said.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/zlata.ognevich/
https://tsn.ua/ru/glamur/holostyachka-zlata-ognevich-rasskazala-o-svyazi-kotoraya-u-nee-sluchilas-na-proekte-1801123.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Filming is continuing. Zlata in today's IG story is driving early in the morning with her styling and make-up team to a date location. You can see one of her looks for the project. As she is going the steps up she is greeting a film crew member: "good morning", the guy in the background "good morning, did you get enough sleep?", Zlata "No but I'm holding on". She is saying that she is working with the best filming crew ever.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:45 am

The official promo video for season 2 with Zlata is out.

About the concept of the promo video

"It's no secret that our Bachelorette is named Ognevich (translated as fire). And in the fall, the audience will see a really fiery and passionate season. This fire the Bachelorette will ignite in herself and men. In the promo video, we wanted to show what she is-the real Zlata Ognevich. I am sure that the audience will be pleasantly surprised to see how open and emotional she is, " says Lydia Pankiv, STB's promo director.

The concept of the promo video is metaphorical. It all starts with a room that symbolizes the" desert " in Zlata's soul and her loneliness. The shooting of the first scene took place in Kiev in the mansion of Countess Uvarova.

"We show the inner world of a Bachelorette and how it changes thanks to feelings. The first location is like a desert: nothing grows there, even flowers wither. In this room, the Bachelorette feels lonely. But she gets a ray of hope ― this is our project. Zlata is going to meet her love. She goes out into a world where emotions prevail. A world in which she listens to her heart. Zlata opens up to feelings that she could not meet in real life, " explains Lidia Pankiv.

The Backstage video and pics:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 X6DRuHW8uA8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 C9FHAbWoOv8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 PjDwH_HCjQQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 VMD0iVNEZDQ

Source:
https://www.stb.ua/holostyachka/ru/2021/08/11/vognenna-holostyachka-stb-predstaviv-zavorozhlivij-promorolik-2-sezonu-romantichnogo-realiti/
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:54 am

@natik ! I hope you are well!

What a wonderful promo and explanation. The song used is very appropriate to their theme. I love the red car filled with roses.

The producers are very creative as you can see in the behind the scene vid with fire appearing in certain shots.

I forget, when will this air?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:38 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks for asking. I am ok rose bud

It seems like it is gonna premiere end of September or the first week of October.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DCfbdWVL_gk

10 interesting and unusual facts about the Bachelorette Zlata Ognevich.

About sports

I like swimming. When I was on vacation in Thailand, I tried "flight of the Gibbon". They put such a construction on you with an elastic rope, and you fly over the abyss. It's very interesting, the adrenaline is just off the scale. I also dream of skydiving.

About the ability to copy voices

Since childhood, I have been copying voices. Men's, women's… I especially liked to copy male tenor classical voices. Even animals, birds, frogs, chickens, horses. That is, everything I heard, I had to decompose into molecules and copy. Few people know about this. Only my family and friends know.

About social problems

Now is the time that it is impossible to stay away from the issues that concern society: gender inequality, the protection of women, social topics related to children and parents, human freedoms, the right of a person to his own opinion, to his own life. I can't stay away from this.

About Instagram

For me, Instagram is a tool for communicating my opinion to society. In order to tell about your creativity.

About career failures

I had a performance for which I had been preparing for a very long time. It was in the Philharmonic, with the orchestra. And I was so excited that I took the last note uncleanly. After this concert, I watched this video with tears in my eyes. I didn't sleep all night and thought: "You're incompetent. How could you!". Now I understand that all this is nonsense. And I now give myself the right to make mistakes. I get used to accept my mistakes. This way I enjoy my victories. These were such failures that taught me that it is necessary to make mistakes because only those are leading to victories.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 B36LSq5jCok

More on the topic: Zlata Ognevich about the project "The Bachelorette", the man of her dreams and taboos

About morning habits

For a very long time, I have taught myself to wake up in the morning and smile. It's even a physical exercise: I wake up and do this. Even when I don't have the mood and desire for it. This artificial smile, it triggers good processes in the body. This was taught to me by a person who is engaged in yoga, meditation.

About dating on the project "The Bachelorette"

I definitely don't want to solve crosswords on a date, it's not interesting to me. But let it be an extreme date with a romantic ending. It will be good!

About kissing

I need a man not only to feel through communication. I like to taste it. I'm interested in this. And it will be interesting for me to kiss. Perhaps it will be chaste such kisses. Perhaps they are passionate.

About your favorite movie

I really like "Where dreams lead". Also a film with Bjork "Dancing in the Dark". I like " Mulholland Drive — - it's a super movie. And another of the latest comedy "The Big Lebowski" is just the best of the best. And "A Woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown" is just a top, I advise you to watch this comedy, it's from the 80s.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 _RB94soa0vQ

Source:
https://www.stb.ua/holostyachka/ru/2021/08/11/vognenna-holostyachka-stb-predstaviv-zavorozhlivij-promorolik-2-sezonu-romantichnogo-realiti/
https://www.instagram.com/zlata.ognevich/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:44 am

She sounds like a wonderful person. Hilarious that she copies voices. laugh out loud

To me she's going to need to find someone who is adventurous as she is!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:00 pm

@GuardianAngel She is sensitive, soft, very feminine and humble.

I am gonna post later today some pics of her guys for the season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Well I just hope she doesn't turn crazy like the last one, but she sounds interesting.

Love the promo and the concept. Kind of reminds me of Hannah's promo. Both with very appropriate songs for the season, so I am hoping for lots of hot, hot guys and passion.

@natik...as always thanks for all you do. Do we have any clues to the men this season? Will you be joining us for this one? Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3552228123

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:13 pm

@Sprite Oh boy I hope so too. Slightly of topic but I am still shocked and am still processing what happened with Ksenia. I don't recognize her. She changed a lot it is like all the fame and popularity got to her head. She is now in the jury for "Ukraine got Talent". And she thinks the world is now turning around her. She wasn't like that before the Bachelorette. It is like she was replaced with a different person. Many people who were fans of her long before "The Bachelorette" and "The Dancing with the Stars" don't recognize her. I am feeling sorry for Sasha. He still loves her and I kinda think he hopes for a reconsideration but I think he is fooling himself. It seems like she thinks he is not good enough for her anymore. Well I hope with time passing he is gonna be ok.

Regarding Zlata, as I wrote before, Ksenia and Zlata are polar opposite. Ksenia is very strict, categorically, cold. Zlata is very warm, soft, feminine and more understanding.

You are welcome. I am glad you didn't lose interest. I think I have nearly all her men together. I think I am missing only three or four so far.
And I yes I will be joining you for this one. I am also working on a Banner for Zlata. Hope to finish it soon.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:18 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
natik
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum